~Epilogue~

(Changed the Title and removed all the a/n lmao)
John POV:
"Hello?" Alex said on the other side of the phone.
"I can't keep living like this (BeEtLeJuIce) my feeling for (Y/N) keep growing gosh damn it.."
"Same here but with Eliza of course"
"Alright then this is so awkward"
"Yeaaa ANYWAYS um I'm gonna go"
"Alright bye"
"Bye"
I hang up the phone and walk to (Y/n).
"(Y/n)?" I knock on her door. "COME IN" I heard her scream. I open the door and go inside.

(Y/N) POV:
"You need anything?" I asked.
"Yea can we talk..."I looked at him with a confused face but tapped my bed and moved over a bit so he can sit down.
"Um so...I really like you a l o t and it's been like that for a very long time but I only had alex date me to make you jealous but every time I saw you my heart would never stop raising and my feeling grew more and more." I was speechless.
"I-..."
"It's okay if you don't like me back I honestly that you would say that and I just... your the most beautiful human being ever and-" I interrupted him by jumping on top of him and kissing him which resulted of us falling down on the bed with me being on top of him.
He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back. I pulled away and just giggled while he chuckled and kissed me again.
I pulled away for air but instead of turning everything into a make out session i just lay my head on his chest. I hear his heart beats. The sound of his heart beat calmed me down and I started falling asleep.
"I love you." I whisper.
"I love you too." He says and moves his hands up to my hair and starts playing with it.y eyes slowly close and I fall asleep.
————————————————————————
Well uh- that's the end of this book. Reasons why it's so shortish. One I'm out of my hamilton phase but I still listen to it and love the musical. Second school which is self explanatory, and third is because I had no motivation. But I hope you enjoyed this book and you can imagine the end but um yea :)
-SofiaTheFirst❤️