{two}

(Please don't play the song yet you're going to be very confused and concerned)

Henry's pov

I wake up before Y/n did, so I got up off of her, making sure I don't wake her up. I pat Thomas gently on the head and walk out, Thomas following.

I walk into my room to check my phone, seeing a text from Brandon.

Thicc man

Yo dipshit, you ordered those plane tickets, right? Cuz the flight is tomorrow

Yeah luckily

Did you tell Y/n yet?

No, not yet, probably will later cuz she's still sleeping rn

Alright well see you tomorrow

Then I turn my phone off and walk downstairs, Thomas following close behind.

I grab some cat food for him and put it in his bowl along with water, and I grab my wallet and walk down the road to the little café to grab some coffee and donuts for us.

I get our stuff and walk back down the street to the house. When I walk in, I notice Y/n is still asleep, so I walk into the dining room, setting up a cute little breakfast thingy.

After I finish the setup, I walk upstairs to wake Y/n up.

Y/n POV

I feel myself get awoken by Henry shaking me saying, "I got coffee and donuts,", so I sat up and stretched, almost whacking him in the face, and then standing up.

We walk downstairs and into the living room and I get very excited about seeing coffee. I sit where I usually do, with Henry across from me.

~time skip~

It was about 4 pm and I was leaning back on my chair, editing the video I had recorded yesterday Henry bursts through the door.

'Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!' He shouts loudly

'What? What? What?' I shout just as loud

'We're going to California!' He says excitedly, causing me to jump out of the chair and run to him.

'You're kidding right?' I ask dumbfounded.

'No, I'm not!' He says happily.

He pulls me into a tight hug, he's known how long I've wanted to go to California, and how long I've wanted to meet Aksel, Brandon, Kwite and Diesel, in real life, and also to see my girlfriend Ani again.

"When are we leaving?" I ask, letting go of the hug. "Uh tomorrow morning at like 4 am cuz the flight is like 11 hours-" he starts but I cut him off, saying, "holy fuck," causing him to laugh.

"I'll set an alarm for like 3:30 am then, if I'm not up all night until then anyway," I tell him walking back over to my desk to sit down. "Alright, I'll do that too, might go to bed earlier tonight too, lemme know if you're gonna record too so I don't go to bed then hear screaming," he tells me. "Okay!" I shout as he closes my door probably walking into his room.