Chapter 3

A week was over as soon as it came and it was the day we went to Gotham.

I got up as early as possible considering I was always late , but knowing Lila she would try to get me left behind.

I took a shower and put on , my denim shorts , crop top with an over sized hoddy that had my favorite anime on it which was Dr.stone (😗I had to do it , I had to make her like  anime like me) and some sneakers

(Not a good combination of clothes but it's the best I can do at 2am....on with it....)

And im supposed to be a fashion designer. I got to school an hour early and found the class was there , it seems I was right that witch... wait....that's an insult to witches , she got the class to come early.

As I got closer , I saw her scowling at me and I simply gave her a small 'evil pro max ' smile.

"Good morning students , it's time to go" ms.bustier announced and I put my bags away and went to sit at the back of the bus.

Along the way people were talking among themselves and I was busy texting kitty and queen bee

Group Chat

Kitty🐾 : Hey princess

QBee🐝: Hey maribug

Me : Sup guys , guess what?

Kitty🐾 : lie-la tried to get you left behind?

Me: yup

QBee🐝 : I'm planning a murder at the moment

Kitty🐾 : can I help?

Me : tempting but no

Kitty 🐾: princess!! She deserves it

Me : I'm busy looking out for the people in hell , she makes them look like saints compared to her

We kept chatting till one hour later we arrived at the airport , we went to the reception to get our tickets.

"First class: Marinette dupain-cheng" announced ms.bustier and Lila started the water works

"Miss , can Marinette and I switch seats I'm not feeling too well , you see I keep remembering the day I jumped off second class to save a Little boy from falling to his death" cried the lier and her sheep started consoling her I mean like wtf , who could believe that.

"You heard her , give her your ticket Mari" shouted alya

Ugh...she's always yelling , it's starting to get annoying now " First only my friends call me Mari and as far as I know you and I are not friends , second no I don't want to , having a first class ticket wouldn't make a difference"

Before anyone else could say anything I took my ticket and boarded first class . 30 minutes later the plane took off and I immediately fell asleep.

What seemed like decades later we arrived in Gotham , and went straight to a hotel run by Bruce Wayne.

And I got the biggest fanciest room I've ever seem and that triggered the lier and sheep.

" Miss why does she always get the good stuff and not us" asked alya half yelling

" Because she scored a 100 in all of her tests since junior year" explained Ms.bustier

"Maybe she cheated and slept with the teachers for marks" stated Lila and the whole class giggled , where was me.bustier when they were insulting me she always seemed to disappear.

I  sighed and took my bags and room key from the receptionist and went to my room.

I immediately took a shower ,went down for dinner with the class and video called my bff's planning a meet up in the gardens where our tour will begin.

5hours later I finally fell asleep not before I set multiple alarms.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Word count 598

And I'm done with chap 3 , thanks for taking your time to read this

And I already got so many views , thank you!!!!!!!!

I'm actually surprised I had time to write while busy on my studies.

Bye!! Lots of love 🐾🐾