Chapter 13: We Said We Never Play Hockey

The girls go in the stands to watch their boyfriends' hockey game. Just as the game was about to start, the announcer called.

"There will be a slight delay for that The Vikings are short three players."

Rebekkah, Brooke, and CC looked at eachother and went to the hockey coaches.

"We will fill in for your missing players!" They offered. The coach happily obliged because he knew they were strong enough and fats enough. They got in spare gear and met the team.

"I thought you girls said you don't play hockey!" Ash said under his goalie mask.

"We don't particularly like hockey, but we said we don't play it, not we have never played. Big difference pretty boy." Rebekkah sasses her boyfriend with a smile. He just chuckled.

"We can't have girls on our team, they will slow us down!" One boy said.

"Excuse me but we play a sport faster than hockey, it's called ringette! I think you will be the ones slowing us down!" CC come backed. The team stepped onto the ice, doing their warm-up.

"Haha, look, Vikings have girls on their team. We will wiz right past them!" A guy from the other team remarked. CC, Rebekkah, and Brooke skated up to the guy who made fun of them.

"Are you judging us just because we are girls?" Brooke asked innocently.

"Haha, girls shouldn't be on the ice unless they have dresses and figure skates." The boy said.

"That's it!" Rebekkah started skating after him but Brooke and CC held her back. The boy just skated of laughing.

"I am sooo body checking him!" Rebekkah growled. The other two laughed at her statement, they can't wait to see that. The referee drops the puck and the game starts. Brooke plays forward and CC plays defense withe Rebekkah. The guy who made fun of them came down with the puck. Rebekkah rammed him against the boards and knocked him out. She got the puck and passed to Brooke. Brooke race for the net but quickly passed to Aiden who made a goal.

It went on for an hour until The Vikings made the last goal to win. Everyone in the stands cheered for their home team. The girls stepped of the ice and they were hugged by their boyfriends.

"You girls are really something." Cal said.

"You saved our team today!" Luke cheered. The whole team cheered with him, making the girls smile like The Joker. The girls went into a separate change room and took off their gear. While they were Taking off their gear, they kept singing.

It's getting hot in here
So take off all your gear

After finishing, they walked out and went home with the boys.

"Who's up for some Netflix?" Ash called as he plopped himself on the couch.

"Yes!" Everyone cheered.

"What movie should we watch?" He asked.

"The Purge!" CC, Brooke, and Rebekkah said in unison.