❤Prologue💚

"No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel"

It was a normal day at Aldera Middle. Bakugou and his goons beat up poor Izuku when ever they got the chance meanwhile all the teachers and students turned a blind eye. Until they made it to the last class of the day....

~Izuku's P.O.V~

The teacher was talking about our careers in the future when he tossed the papers in the air, exclaiming about how we all wanted to be heroes. Everyone activated their quirks and began cheering, well everyone but me and my biggest bully 'Katsuki Bakugou' . I kept my head down low while Kacchan talked 'More like yelled' about how he was going to be the only one from this school to end up at U.A. And I was fine with that until my fucking teacher decided to add more to my already depressing day. "Oh Midoriya didn't you want to go to U.A. too ." I sighed internally and slammed my head on the desk until Kacchan exploded my desk making me slam into the back wall. I expected him to hit me or something but instead he started monologuing about how worthless I am. At some point I just tuned him out, he was repeating stuff I already knew, stuff that was engrained in my head when I was only two. But I have to admit it still hurts.....

Soon enough school was over and everyone was filing out of the classroom. I decided to stay last to decrease the bullying or at least try to keep it to a few hits. The plan seemed to work until...

"Hey Deku, are you really thinking about trying for U.A" (A/N: Guess who it is🙄)

I sighed this time out loud. 'Kacchan needs help.' You may wonder why I still call Bakugou Kacchan, well it's because I see the regret and fear behind his eyes, I never knew why but I did. When we were little he was never my main bully but as the years past things changed. Once he started playing with the other kids in our neighborhood it went from harmless teasing to bullying. I already experienced this at home, from a young age I was abused and made to feel worthless. The only reason I kept a smile on my face was for Kacchan but when our friendship went downhill so did my smile. When I was little I thought everyone went through this, that it was normal. Until I had my eyes forcefully opened to the world. I learned that truth that no kid should know so young. 

Life isn't fair it never has been and it never will be.

I stared at my desk as Kacchan and his lackeys' continued to degrade me, once he grabbed my hero notebook I looked up. "Kacchan give it back!" He smirked at me and blew up the book. "Most first-string heroes show potential early on, people look at them and just know they're destined for greatness. When I'm the only student from this garbage junior high to get into U.A., people will start talking about me like that. They'll realize I'm legit, the next big thing. That's not ego talking, I just know I'm good." After saying that he and his lackeys' started walking to the door, but before they left Kacchan said something that would leave my heart broken. "You know, if you really want to be a hero that badly, There actually might be another way... Just pray that you'll be born with a better Quirk in your next life, and take a swan-dive off the roof of the building." And with that he left. The moment they left the dam that had been holding back tears since the very beginning broke...

"I already tried that Kacchan, when will you realize..............I'm just tired"