Chapter 12

Liz's POV:

    It was the day after mine and Brian's date and I would've never found out about that spot since all my missions are in town.

     I laid in bed for a while just being happy about how our date ended and I can't believe we kissed! Jane busted in my room. "LIZ HOW DID IT GO!? I wan't ALL the details!" She practically yelled at me from across the room. "1. Quiet it down would you? 2. I will if you calm down and sit down, AFTER fixing my door." She quickly fixed my door after that and sat down on my bed as I sat up. "Ok now tell me!" She smiled. "Ok, ok. So after we left the house we took a walk through the woods to this clearing I didn't even know existed and it was beautiful. There was a lake that looked like an ocean and I just stood there for a minute staring off into the distance of the water. Then we sat down and talked for a while and after around 2 hours of sitting and talking we decided to head back. Before we got back to the mansion-" I stopped myself, she's gonna go crazy if I tell her we kissed. "What, what happened? Liz if you don't tell me I swear-" I cut her off. "Fine fine but you have to promise not to fangirl." I said as I looked at her with a serious face. "I'll try my best." She said putting her hand on her heart. "W-well, before we went into the mansion... We kissed." Her eyes lit up as if she had just killed Jeff, she took a deep breath out. "You two, actually kissed!?" I knew it. No way she would've not fangirl overloaded. "Yeah." I said as I put my hand over her mouth so I wouldn't have to listen to her screaming in happiness.

     A little while later I heard a knock on my door. "Who is it!?" "It's Brian." "Come in!" I was playing some random video game on my phone when Brian walked in. I was sitting on my bed in a crop top and some black leggings. My hair was in a braid. "Hey, what's up?" I said pausing my game and exiting it, turning off my phone. "I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out, watch a movie maybe?" I nodded, smiling at him. "Sure, I can go make some popcorn real quick." He nodded and I got up from my bed and headed downstairs to make popcorn.

Hoodie's POV:

    I wanted to watch a movie with Liz so I set up the movie as she went to make the popcorn. I put in her favorite Broadway movie, Be More Chill. She talks about it a lot and sometimes she'll ask if she's bothering me and I always say no because honestly, it's cute to watch her talk about things she's interested in.

     When she walked back in with the popcorn her face lit up. "BMC!" She said smiling, I smiled back at her. "C'mon, sit down and I'll start it." She quickly sat down on the bed and put the popcorn between us. I started the movie/show/musical and I watched as she kept singing along with all the songs. She jumped up when 'Michael in the Bathroom' came on. "You're cute. " I said not knowing I actually said it out loud. She froze and blushed at me. I froze after I realized what I said. "W-what?" "I- uh- um." She cut me off by kissing me. "Thanks" She said while giggling. I was probably as red as a tomato. She sat back down as we continued to watch the show.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Word count 642