/𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘕𝘌 /

Hello! This is a preview of my book it's on another account named @XxXAsphyxiaXxX
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
////////

My back laid on a patch of grass as I looked at the universe above me. The cosmic dust displaying scenes so magnificent it looked unreal. But this dream was soon interrupted by my blaring alarm and a foot to my face.

I removed said foot off my cheek and turned off my alarm before sitting up, "Warren!" startling him with my yelling, his head lifted off of his pillow. He looked at me with dried drool on the corner of his lip, messy dark brown curls on his head, and slightly parted lips.

"Wha-" he replied. I just glared at him, throwing the blanket off my body and over his head. I wish he would stop kicking me in my damn face every time we slept together.

Which was every freaking night!

I just don't understand how he goes from cuddling with me at night, to kicking me in the face the next morning.

I turned the alarm on my phone off before standing from my bed and stretching. Making my way to the bathroom I took off all of my clothes starting with my shirt. I was fully naked when I made it to the shower and wasn't surprised when Warren joined me. It was a two-person shower that my Dad installed specifically for me and Warren. Since we were so comfortable with each other he would just let us get ready together and lessen the chances of us being late to our new school.

He's way too serious about this new school thing.

"How do you manage to get your body rock solid like that?" Ren's voice echoed throughout the shower. He was exaggerating a bit. My body was lean and I had muscle, no where near as fragile as other omegas, but I could pass for a beta or a young alpha.

"I work out," I laughed as I heard Ren grumbling about how I'm not really an omega wolf.

"You ready for hot boys- I mean school?" Ren questioned jokingly, his priorities were definitely in order.

Ignoring his first statement I answered, "Well I have no choice but to be ready, you know how pop acts. Once he has his mind set on something he makes it happen and unluckily it was sending us to a real high school," my hands ran through my hair, massaging my scalp.

"Since it's an all werewolf school your gonna be my bodyguard right?" he laughed and I shook my head at his childish antics though I was so used to him.

After singing our (really just Warren)  hearts out to our favorite songs we got out the shower and did our daily routine. Finally ready for our first day of school. Warren was dressed in an oversized lavender shirt with the word 'Angel' in white bold font. His white distressed jeans, and all-white slip-on shoes. I just wore some black sweatpants and a white shirt with the word 'Devil' in black bold font, and some white low top tennis.

"We look damn good don't we?" I chuckled, but I did agree with Ren. We did look damn good.

We smiled at each other and while Warren spent some extra time on his wild hair I went to go get my breakfast.

When I walked downstairs into the kitchen I wasn't surprised to see my father drinking a cup of coffee at the island. His pale hands held the cup elegantly and his pinky went up whenever he took a sip. His usual glare was gone and he looked relaxed.

Warren and I both are light skin while our dad was white. Warren and I both were adopted into this home, our parents unknown, and our dad never bringing them up. Dad was petit but strong, he held the gaze of not just one alpha, but a thousand when he was angry. Not even once had he taken that anger out on us. He loved us to death and his warming smile showed it.