The Camp

My horse was a pretty white horse called Lisa. we had to stay in this wooden house that was quite same but nice. I didn't like it at first but then it was fun. I was wearing jeans and a checkerd T-shirt! "Mum can I go off and ride Lisa?" I asked. "I a bit sweet heart. Have some lunch." My mum looked at me oddly. I finished lunch and I went to get Lisa.

I was on Lisa and I had my phone and it rand. It was my mum calling for me to come back.

On my way back I saw this amazing guy go past. I looked at his Chestnut eyes and Blonde surfer hair. He smiled at me and I blushed up.

"Hi I'm Randy. Are you new here?" He said in a deep tones voice. "Yeh we are here for the summer! My name's Charlie. Nice to meet you!" I said trying not to gaze into his eyes and get lost. "Nice to meet you too!" OMG! He's actually talking to me. "Well I'll see you around. I have to get back to my mum!" I said curiously! "Oh I'll come with you so we can talk!" He said to me as I looked at his beautiful horse. He was a ginger/brown colour. "Your horse is beautiful! What's his name?" I suddenly said. "Billy!" His amazing voice spoke. "that's a beautiful name!" "Thanks. shall we go?" "Yeah!"

Randy is so cute I can't resist but think about him every minute. He just stole my heart without asking. I can't believe I meet my idiol boy I want to marry!