goodbye Randy

It was 2 days until I was going home! I walked up to Randy with folded arms looking like I was cold and had a sad face. randy grabbed hold onto my arm and kissed me on the forehand.

"What's the matter?" He hugs me.

"I am leaving in 2 days!" I whisper in his ear really quietly like a mouse.

"What you can't leave!!" We start walking in a path that we know and walk through everyday.

We went to the paddock to do some jumps that I still can't do but I am trying!

"Your getting quite good at this!" He shouts at me.

"Yeah I am but I won't be soon because I am leaving!" I say with a sad tone in my voice!

We put the horses away and start walking to a field we see. We sit down on the grass in the middle of the field next to a car park.

I start talking while Randy gazes into my eyes like I am the prettiest person in the world. I am still talking but I get cut off by him kissing me and pushing me down on the floor.

I stop him because I notice a car.

"Randy there's a car there!"

"Oh yeah wait until he's gone!"

The guy from the car comes out and he is covered in black and goes in his boot. I recognise something that he pulls out of his boot.

"Randy! That guy has a gun!"

"Charlie let's get out of here! Quickly! Runn!!"

We start running and we find and private slot in the woods. We keep walking while holding hands and I realise that I am facing him. We kiss like we have never before.

We get back to camp and my mum runs up to me.

"Mum what's the matter?"

"You need to come and pack! We are leaving early."

"When!"

"Tomorrow! Come on!"

"What no!! We can't!!"

"Yes come on!!" My mum walks away.

"Randy I will be 20 minutes!"

"Ok see ya!"

I walk to the house and start to pack. About half an hour later I finish and run up to Randy. I kiss him and we go into my room. We watch a movie while cuddled up in my bed. I fall asleep in his arms and I feel him kiss me on the forehead and turn the TV off and fall asleep aswell.

Hey guys. Sorry this is really short but I forgot it because my sister got my phone and deleted it so I tried to do it again. Sorry. I tried to remember it but there wasn't much more after this I don't think! Thank you guys for reading and leave comments on what to do because I have no idea on what to write!!