Chapter 5

Hey guys (If you're even reading this), I'm here to tell you that chapters are going to be maybe a little shorter now. If it's extra short, I might post two chapters in one night. Anyways, I thank you for your support and enjoy the story!

Delu walked up the steps to Motostoke, and immediately gaped in awe at the amazing city. "Hey Delu! I'll meet you up at the stadium, okay! I've got something I need to take care of." Dan yelled as he ran off toward the stadium. "See you then!" Delu yelled back. That's fine, he thought. I have a lot of stuff to check out anyway. But first, he needed to check into the Pokémon center and heal his Pokémon. Inside, Delu recognized someone. "Hey it's you! Hi Sonia!" Delu said to the girl. "Oh hey Delu! I was just checking the Pokéjobs to see if there was anything my Pokémon and I could help out with." Sonia replied. "Oh, that's nice. I'm here to heal my Pokémon." After giving his Pokémon to Nurse Joy to heal, him and Sonia talked about how he was related to two gym leaders and how her grandmother was the professor. Eventually he walked out of the Pokémon center. And took a look at the shops. He bought some new clothes, did a little hair styling, and ended with some training at the battle cafe.

Soon he walked into the rotating gear elevator up to the upper part of Motostoke. Here was another Pokémon center, the stadium, an inn for gym challengers, housing, and access to Route 3 and the Motostoke outskirts. Delu strutted into the stadium, ready to sign up for the gym challenge. He walked in and looked around. Delu saw a uniform shop, tons of gym challengers, including this one person who was leaning up against the wall and looking angrily at Delu. "Delu!" Dan called from the front desk. "Guess what? I got an endorsement from Kabu!" Dan said excitedly. "What? How'd you get an endorsement from my dad?" Delu asked, sounding shocked. "I won a bet with him one time and he promised to give me an endorsement once I'm old enough." Dan answered. Delu huffed. "Well, I better sign up too." After signing up and choosing the number 52, the boys were asked if they would like to pay 5,000 Pokédollars for a dynamax band and wishing star. They both said yes and the walked to the inn for a good night's sleep.