Part 6 (out of chatroom )

I know, you probably hate me for out of ChatRoom Again but hey. You had to see foxy and Chica. Come on. Anyways. Injoy.

Foxy'a pov

I knew i was Ganna get a kiss from my girl, chica. Just how. " so Chica " I asked " what's your favorite pizza flavor"

" unmm, double cheese with sausage, mushrooms, and tootsie rolls " she replied.

"Wow" I laughed leaning in closer for a kiss. I was so close I could feel are lips about to touch and then she shoved me away hard. She blushed as she screamed" WHAT THE HECK, THIS WAS JUST PIZZA, NOT A DATE. "

These words shocked me

CHICAS pov

I had just yelled at the guy I wanted to kiss for years not to kiss me. What was wrong with me. I like Bonnie not foxy. Well I do like foxy but ughhhhh. I stormed out my whole face red. I heard from the back. "CHICA , LASS" but i just continued walking. I stormed into Bonnie's room and told him all about how foxy tried to kiss me. He gave me a hug.

Foxys pov

I had like chica for so long. She wasn't with someone else was she. I heard a figure walk threw the kitchen door. "CHICA" I yelled. No, it wasn't chica, it was a panda looking animatronic. " hello" she semmed to mumble out. I was startled. Then I saw 3 men waking out. They just laughed and turned there heads to see me. They faces where silent with fear. I started to play my old pirate play.
" atharhar." I be seeing you walk over the poop deck swinging round you sloppy pizzas like true pirates"
They just laughed again as one of them graves a apple and bit into it. Then graves me and put me on a second one of those animatronic moving machines. They first took her to a new pirate cove next to me. " when was this built" i wondered. I heard her say stuff like" the 1st president of the United States of America was goorge Washington"

"We still need to get that voice box fixed, i mean goorge. That just sound wrong. " said one of the men

"Your right" said the other " ehhh, will do it tomorrow".

They both left to leave me with this wonderful panda. BAD FOXY, don't think like that. CHICAS YOUR LOVE!!!! I started at her Befor she got up and shook my hand. "Hi" the panda said.

"Hi" I replied " I be foxy the pirate fox... And you are"
"Bubbles" she seemed to say with a perk in her voice. "Would you like me to show you are favorite things to do here" I asked.
"Like what"she questioned
"This" i said pointing to two old computers " this be that chatRoom" I said, showing her how to log on. We talked together for hours. We played computer games and just plain talked. Then, she leaned in closer. I could fell her hot breath on mine. My heart pumped with all it might. Then she started to pull back. "Sorry, I just thought..." I cut her off " no, I understand" she smiled at me and then stopped moving her head back. Then she stopped. For a split second I swear I saw her blush. Then I didn't care what se said or anybody else. I kissed her. At first she seemed a mix of surprised and inbarsed but then she melted right into the kiss and closing her eyes. Knowing that everything would be okay. We kissed for what semmed like ever. She just stared at me in astonishment. She just blushed. Then I ran, I didn't know what I was doing. It just happened, I always thought if you kiss someone it has to be intentional, right. I didn't know what to think. I heard her yell " FOXY" but I just ran. What's wrong with me. I ran into the supplies closest and looked the door. I started to cry a little in the corner.

Btw guys, bubbles is not mine and is actually kmp15bubbles oc so ythis is not mine. I really hope you guys injoy. See you all that next time and be ready for Freddy my fanfic friends. 😜