011. ➪ 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲.

I know it's bad to smoke and do drugs but give me a break, it makes me feel less shitty. Weed is just a gateway to my cloud nine. It calms my nerves and makes everything funnier and more exciting. I know addiction is a bad thing but I don't really care. Not anymore.

Blood had gotten on your tongue when biting off the dead skin off your chapped lips. It was a habit when you were nervous. You had skipped another day of school and after hanging out at the mall, you were now heading to the park to meet Finn.

The curly headed boy turned his head to see his friend walking up to him. Then you could see Noah, Leo and Chloris standing next to him. You gulped and felt like turning around and just running away. You didn't want to face them. Not after that whole thing happened.

You then take a deep breath and think, "What the fuck am I doing? This is stupid. Just go over there, you idiot." You thought to yourself and walked up to them with an awkward wave.

  "Hey.." You mutter. You felt like hitting yourself for being so awkward and stupid. They look at you before walking off. It shattered you but you couldn't blame them. Why would someone want to be friends with a rapist?

You didn't even rape him yet you still felt like you deserved this whole silent treatment. Finn, on the hand, clears his throat clearing the awkward air between you two and takes out a laptop from his bag. The both of you sit down at the swings and try to get the information back from your old phone. You had brought it but it was no use since it was basically bent in half from Nakoa's large hands.

Eventually you finally got in. You were so happy when you started to see your stuff pop up on the screen. Your photos, videos, and documents. You felt relieved when you saw screenshots of you and Simon's messages. You tell Finn to click on it and he looks at them.

simon.clearly_ : hey, i'm so sorry about what Nakoa did to you.

you: fuck you. leave me alone.

simon.clearly_: Y/n, please. I'm so sorry.

you: are you fucking serious?? nakoa thinks i raped you. tell him the truth. sorry isn't gonna fix my broken nose.

simon.clearly_ : i will tell the truth. i promise. again, i'm so sorry. i didn't think he'd go that far.

you: whatever. leave me alone.

Finn takes out his phone and starts to take pictures of the screen. You looked at him and he gives you a smile.

"Evidence." He says and shakes his phone before he's about to exit out the screen. You stop him and ask him if you could look through it. He gives you his laptop and you thank him before scrolling through the pictures. You see multiple screenshots and start to take pictures of them on your phone then give it back to Finn.

"Thank you so much, Finn. I really appreciate it." You smile and start to take out money. He gives you a look when you try to hand it to him.

"What?" You say.

"I don't want money. You're my friend...I'm just glad that I could help." He smiles.

You nod and blush from embarrassment as you put your money back in your pocket. You thank him again before leaving the park.

It had gotten dark and you were tired. Cullen was going to be waiting and you knew it but you didn't care. At this point, you just wanted to sleep forever. Those thoughts had been coming back and it irritated you. You got pulled out your bag of edibles and look in it. There was only three left. You take one from the bag and chew it before swallowing it. You let out a deep breath, getting ready to be yelled at or hit. You enter the house and see that he's standing by the stairs.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He asks and looks at you.

"It's literally six..chill." You mumble and try to go to your room but you're immediately dragged back down by your hoodie.

Cullen pins you against the wall and you could smell alcohol linger off of him. It made you want to gag. The smell of alcohol made you feel disgusted.

"You don't fucking get to tell me to chill. Understand?" He grumbles. You push him away and look at him.

You just stare at him before running off to your room. Ever since that night when when Marcel hit him in the head with a beer bottle, he's been trying to scare you and Marcel. He felt weak when that happened and it ruined his ego. Now he tries to scare you and Marcel to try and get his dominance back which you found ridiculous because he didn't scare you anymore. Just annoyed you.

You had heard a noise come from your phone and you checked it to see Finn's name pop up on the screen.

   "Ik you don't go out as much but there's a party that Sofia invited me to... want to come?"

  "A party?" You mumble to yourself and then you get up. You look around the room and think about it.

  "Fuck it." You continued and got up to get ready.