012 ➪ 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮.

𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟹 𝙿𝙼

I was always told to cover up because of what i would wear. When I was a kid, I'd steal my mom's laptop to play dress up games. One of my favorites was imvu. The outfits in that game were just amazing. It may have had unrealistic expectations for kids but it was still such a good game. I was inspired by the outfits i made as a kid which is why i have such a good style now. No one had a problem with the way i dressed. My mom loved it so she would help me and buy my clothes. When Cullen came along, he would call me a freak and tell me to cover up. That I would reveal too much. Screw him though. I can do whatever the fuck I want.

It was dark. You were a block away from the party and you could already hear the loud music every time you got closer. You were also high because before you left, you ate another edible. The outfit you wore made you feel confident. It may have been revealing but who cares?

You walk up the house and see kids from school. From Freshmen to Seniors. People stared at you as you walked into the house. You ignored the stares and went to go find Finn. Nothing.

You grab your phone to text him but no answer so you wait by a door for him. You try to text him again after waiting but then your phone gets taken. You look up and see Finn smiling at you. A sigh of relief leaves your mouth as you playfully punch him.

  "Dude, you scared me. I thought you were Nakoa." You say and look at him.

You could already tell he was a bit tipsy. He gives you a smile and ruffles your hair. "Sorry." He chuckles and grabs your hand.

He leads you to get drinks and you grab a cup and fill it with punch. You were about to drink it before you stopped yourself. "Is there alcohol in this..?" You asked and turn to Finn. He shrugs and takes a cup filled with the punch and starts to drink it.

The two of you stood in the kitchen talking, listening to the music and drinking the punch. There was alcohol in that punch because you could feel it starting to hit. You felt hot and lightheaded.

You grab your drink and hand it to Finn. "Can you watch my drink? I need to use the restroom." You say. He nods and takes it.

You walk to the restroom and close the door. You run your cheeks and feel your cold fingers make contact with your warm cheeks. You look at yourself in the mirror and you felt dizzy. You do your business and then wash your hands.

You walk out and dry your hands on your pants before going back downstairs. You could see Finn talking to the rest of the gang and you see your drink on the counter. You take it and walk out to the pool not wanting to annoy Finn or the gang.

By the time you were finished with your drink, everything felt amazing. It was extremely strong but you felt relaxed. You somehow ended up on the couch and were sitting there. The room was a nice pink color and everything felt slow. You could see people dancing together and the room spun slowly. The music was loud and blocked out all other noises.

You couldn't move and felt so heavy. Your eyes were heavy. Then you see someone come up to you. You couldn't really make out who it was or hear what they were saying. Your vision was blurry but you could feel yourself being picked up and walked up the stairs.

The sound of shouting was blocked out by the music but you could faintly hear Finn yelling. You had no clue what was going on and before you knew it, you were on a bed. A silk covered queen sized bed. It felt extremely good as you squirmed around.

You look and see who it was. You had no clue who you were with but they were getting pretty touchy with you.

  "What..are you...doing?" You mumble and feel their hands pin your hands above you. They shush you and start to kiss your neck. You felt uncomfortable and tried to move but couldn't.