Tyler's Mine/Kendall's Mine

Kendall Morgan was in the Dino base trying to work on whatever she was working on. Trying to establish a connection from earth to space to get in contact with the silver had a pile of tissues at her feet Kendall almost finished the whole box.

Kendall knew that she and Tyler were boyfriend and girlfriend; and that she loved him dearly with everything she had.

Kendall knew Tyler loved her to the ends of the earth; Tyler and Kendall's love knows no watching him gazing into another girl's eyes as she took a sip of her drink; was just too much to bare that she ran away and into the Dino base to be alone to cry in private.

"Kendall are you down here!" Shelby said her voice bouncing off the base walls. Composing herself rather quickly Kendall waited for Shelby to appear; and when she did she said "You're miserable without Tyler aren't you Kendall?"

Looking around the base Shelby saw that Kendall was working hard on establishing a connection with the silver waited a few more minutes for Kendall's to lie to herself and Shelby Kendall said "Yeah I miss Tyler Shelby very much".

Then Kendall took a deep breath and continued to say "I love him so much that I think I may have lost him to this other girl".

Shelby watched as Kendall broke down in tears right in front of her. Trying to think of something comforting to say Shelby finally said "You haven't lost Tyler Kendall; he's under a monster's spell making him fall for this other girl."

Look at me Kendall Shelby instructed after a few moments Kendall gave Shelby her undivided attention; "Kendall I promise you at all costs we will get Tyler about so you and him can be together again ok are you happy now."

Shelby watched as Kendall somewhat tearfully nodded her head yes, after three fights or so with a horridly looking vivix who was named Beauticruel was able to make people especially men fall in love with her using Poisandra's magic paint and paintbrush.

Well it since they kind of kidnapped and coerce a young beautiful woman named Britney into trading places with the horrid looking vivix named Poisandra's magic paint and brush to make any guy she desires to fall in love with her.

It worked for a while until Beauticruel who was actually Britney went to the dumpster where Poisandra and Wrench actually dumped Britney who was actually Beauticruel; and demanded that the two change back.

So Britney who was Beauticruel changed Britney who was Beauticruel back with Poisandra's magic paint and paintbrush and walked away. Then Chase's girlfriend Kaylee finds out that he is the black Dino ranger; and she promises to keep his secret and not tell anyone which was good news for Chase.

Then all the rangers raced down to the base where Kendall managed to get in contact with the silver ranger for a brief couple of moments before they lost the connection and during the whole time the rangers, were listening to the silver ranger's transmission from space Tyler noticed that his girlfriend Kendall was somewhat avoiding him and he kind of knew why.

Shelby gave Tyler the look that said "Talk to her" all the while motioning to Kendall.

"I will" Tyler mouthed to Shelby. Shelby shot Tyler another look that said "You'd better or else!" Shelby watched as Tyler just hung his head down in shame. Shelby knew Tyler felt bad for what he did to his girlfriend Kendall and he wanted to make it up to her.

After all it wasn't his fault when he rescued that girl Britney who was actually Beauticruel; she put a spell on him with some magic paint by using a paintbrush to make him fall in love with her.

But luckily for Tyler his friends were able to break him out of the spell by defeating the monster Beauticruel and destroyed the paint and the paintbrush much to Tyler's after all that happened, the rangers left for the day that only left Kendall and Tyler alone in the Dino base. "Kendall let me explain please you know how much I love you right" Tyler said.

"Tyler I forgive you before you say anything else" Kendall replied. "What!" Tyler said he was shocked by his girlfriend's answer. Laughing ever so slightly Kendall said "I love you so much with everything I have and I know you love me just the same.

Plus I know you didn't like that girl Britney because you were under some spell thanks to Beauticruel".

Tyler felt somewhat relieved that Kendall wasn't going to leave then gathered his girlfriend Kendall into his arms as she wrapped her arms around his neck, then with a smile on his face Tyler said "Are you sure you didn't cry over it a little too much Kendall.

"Looking behind her Kendall saw the somewhat large pile of tissues by her desk; blushing Kendall said to her boyfriend Tyler "Ok maybe a little". Chuckling Tyler said with a eyebrow "Really Kendall I could've sworn you were jealous by the looks of it." 

"Ok you were right Tyler maybe I was a little jealous but I am glad you're back." "I am glad to be back Kendall glad to be back" Tyler reassured his girlfriend Kendall. Tyler then proceed to kiss Kendall on the lips and she happily returned the kiss bacl.

With the two were once again happy to be boyfriend and girlfriend and hopefully now nothing will be able to break them apart. Tyler was glad that Kendall Morgan was his and Kendall Morgan was glad that Tyler Navarro was hers.