The beauty in this world is what is was.

Let's go wayy back where this community all started....

    Once upon a time, a forest with a man and a woman living together peacefully. Through out the time they had agreed to make a child. It's been 5 months and no baby until the soon-to-be mother felt a tingling feeling around her body. The husband was confused and concerned, but the wife was telling him: "I feel it...our child is somewhere over there!" She pointed out the window that lead to a forest.

They both ran and ran. "Over there...." Both were looking at a child curled up in white clothes surrounded by flowers and the sun rays. All the three people were speechless, happy, and confused. Why?

Normally babies are born in the stomach, but not here in this world. They are created in the forest. An enchanted forest filled with life and energy. A power is coming from a the forest and that power can't be abused.
I'll explain:

1. Couples decide to have a baby.
2. They have to wait, until the wife gets a tingling feeling around her.
3. The baby is in the forest lifeless.
4. The forest powers up it's magic.
5. Streaks of different colors go find the baby.
6. The streaks are their personalities.
7. It goes in the body giving the once lifeless body a colorful palette.

Last one:

8. Not everyone is perfect and that being said, they are born with special abilities.

   Some look like a zombie, a witch, wizard, or they can be a normal human. They can be anything. Like a midget.

______________________________________

  The Enchanted Forest Of         Narvana

  Teeth Mountains          pop: 500,000

Enjoy your stay!

______________________________________

Narvana had to much people the king:

King Oxygen had a made a decision. Dividing the forest into two. Queen BerryBloomer disagreed with him telling him "the forest is for everyone for everything".

 Queen BerryBloomer disagreed with him telling him "the forest is for everyone for everything"

(I was lazy-)

The decision was made. "The forest has a large number of people either we kill the people or spilt it. In that case we won't kill, I here by order the forest to be spilt into two!"

For years it's been like that.
King Oxygen ruler of the Mutants Village.

Queen BerryBloomer protector of the enchanted forest.

Angels come from the heavens of course, but with evil magic to cause chaos to the world...well. There was once a community of them only lasted for 10 years, the king's army found out and destroyed it all. More had be made, but all had to live alone..

And now:

"Hey Zack... we're not supposed to be here.. we can get caught!" Jeffery whispered loud enough for Zack to hear. "Shut up, were only walking for a little bit." Zack put his hands in the  jacket pockets. After a few minutes they start to head back until they spot a..angel!?

"D-dude! Is t-that a-"
"Angel.." Zack cut him off. They walk closer and hid behind a big rock. She had s/c (skin color), h/l, h/s, she had a white dress made by flowers, and she had medium sized wings with a tint of  green on the end. She had beautiful sparkling eyes- Zack quickly shook his head. The girl was on her knees with her head up. "Hello?" She said looking around. She got up her legs were wobbly, her wings fluttering glitter, and finally she spotted the two boys.

"..."

"..."

"..."

The girl waved her hand slightly. "Hello.." The two boys look at each other and back at her. "Uhm.. hey I'm Jeffery..nice to meet you..?" He took out his hand for her to shake. She was confused but shook it anyway. "What's your name?" Jeffery asked. She put her hands together behind her back. "I... don't know..." Zack appeared out of nowhere behind her. "Are you gonna make this world burn?" He said red eyes looking at hers. "What? No I would never, why would you say that."

"Then what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be dea-" Jeffery put his hand over his mouth. "Sorry about that. He's a handful." She had her hands covering her mouth but took them off. "Oh let's take her to our hide out with Ashley and Gilbert! I'm sure they won't mind." Her eyes sparked with joy. "What!? We can't. If they find out that an angel is here the king will sent guards to kill her-" They were already walking out of the forest. "Hey.. wait for me!"

//More chapters soon//