Break

/// okay guys umm I realized black cat in the comics is really tall she's 5 10 like fuck that's tall for a girl but anyways since this one is younger I'm going to make her 5 8 while izuku is 5 6 so felicia is taller but not towering over izuku and so let's get started with the story ///

* izuku and felicia wake up *

Felicia: hey izuku maybe in a little bit can we test out these new powers!

Izuku: well we can try the swinging on the weekend and for the combative sides we'll teach you umm actually more like fury but you know what I mean

Felicia: yeah just like how I'm mania but still * she then hugs izuku * you're loving girlfriend!

Izuku: hehe yeah so do you want breakfast first or some training?

Felicia: breakfast sounds good but I'm really interested with these new powers and mania is probably effecting me so training!

Izuku: okay then first try to get mania to cover you like the suit!

Felicia: okay then I'll try to * she stands back and concentrates and then *

Izuku: yeah exactly like that! ( She's so hot! )

Fury: that's my daughter!

Izuku: okay then that's good ( well then tell her to stop being so sexual )

Fury: never say that again

Izuku: so I want you to punch as hard as you can

Felicia: okay then just prepare yourself!

Izuku: yeah I'd rather not belittle you * he then gets ready to take a punch and mania punches as hard they can and sends izuku to the other side of the room *

Felicia: izu are you okay! * She then jumps to be right next to him *

Izuku: kinda but I'll get better * he then slowly gets up * how about breakfast and some more training?

Felicia: sure * the two change into some clothes and make each other breakfast and finish their food *

Izuku: so we've tested your strength and it's as equal as mine but what about your speed?

Felicia: hey I was able to out maneuver you the first time we met!

Izuku: well you were my first villan

Felicia: woah! You're telling me that I not only took your first kiss, first time having sex, and first time being a vigilante!?

Izuku: well yes you are

Felicia: well then * she then wraps her arms around his neck and legs around his waist * you really are a package deal to never let go of

Izuku: hehe yeah guess so * he clears his throat * so about training