Osborn tower

// phew it's been a while since I've updated so umm here ya go! ///

* Izuku and felicia jump off the building and suit up *

Felicia: so now what!

Izuku: just let the symbiote take over for now it should go through the basics!

Felicia: okay then * she let's the symbiote take over * /// and into izuku's perspective ///

* As izuku let's the wind go through through his body and time has seemingly slow down he starts to swing *

Izuku: WWOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOO!!! * He then leads the way for felicia to follow him *

/// 5 minute timeskip of web swinging later ///

Izuku: hey what's that building that there making!?

Felicia: oh it's a new building for a company that originates in America called OsCorp!

Izuku: hey let's settle near the building!

Felicia: okay then! * The two then quickly get on top of the building * okay then what do you want?

Izuku: I'm just wondering what do they?

Felicia: researching different fields of science like DNA and robotics stuff

Izuku: huh? Sounds really interesting

Felicia: what? do you want to work there?

Izuku: oh no I'm planning on umm going to UA actually

Felicia: you're serious?

Izuku: yeah I do

Felicia: well how are going to hide your suit and powers?

Izuku: well you know with my suit my webs are green I have some secondary * shoots out his natural webbing * white webs

Felicia: okay then and you can always just have someone make a suit for you

Izuku: yep! And we'll I wanted you tell you *an explosion then goes off on the OsCorp building* okay then let's wait later for this talk! Now let's go and be some vigilantes!

Felicia: this sounds really interesting! * The two then use their webs to pull themselves to the building and climb as fast as they can to a platform that has a couple of stories still over it the two then see a couple of villans

???: What should we do with the bodies!?

???: Hey I can just use my qurik to burn the bodies away

???: You imbeciles! We can use them as bait or if I know osborn and I do it won't do anything but it will make his public image plummet!

???: Yeah you're right! And I can always do one hell * he uses his electricity qurik * of a light show!

???: Ay! Electro! Calm down we do what the boss tells us! Ain't that right doc?

Doc ock: yes that's right and thank you scorpion

Electro: well then what should we do about these two?!? * He then tries to hit both felicia and izuku with his electricity but izuku dodges and grabs felicia by the arm to get her out of the way *

Izuku: woah! Woah! Woah! Calm down guys were not here to cause to much damage just you know stop you guys so it help a lot if you guys out down your hands, tails, and um tentacles? * Sigh * what's up with you guys!

Doc ock: well then it's time for some short introductions. Die! * He then uses his tentacles to jump himself to them and attack felicia but she retaliates with her nails and punches ock away *

Felicia: take that! Hah! Man this vigilante thing is pretty nice!

Scorpion: yaaaahhh!!! * He then tries to hit felicia with his tail but izuku gets angered and punches him right in the jaw and falls down to the floor * holw shat! Ya bwrake my jaw!

Felicia: holy shit you did!?

Scorpion: fwuck thus! I'm outtie! * He jumps off the building and uses his tail to slow his descent *

Izuku: that was a lot more easier then I thought it was going to be * he then Dodge's out of the way of an electric attack *

Electro: don't you dare forget me!

Felicia: oh yeah you * she then shoots out some webs onto electro tying him up *

Electro: * he then switches to American * I'm not going down by some broad!

Felicia: wait are you from new York? * Electro then uses his powers to get out of webbing *

Izuku: okay then let's take this guy together! * The two then run to him while electro shoots at them and they Dodge his attacks as izuku gets to the right of electro and felicia to his left the two then punch him holding back a lot knocking him out * phew that was really good!

Felicia: yeah and I had no idea that being a hero was this fun

Izuku: well then let's tie up the other two and take them to a police station * another explosion goes off * okay then guess there's another guy let's try to find him! * The two go on top of the building to find a a couple of men in mask inside of a helicopter trying to get away * okay you take the villans that are knocked out I'll take these guys!

Felicia: okay then but quick! * She gives a kiss on his cheek * for good luck

Izuku: thanks * as the two have their little moment the helicopter takes off, so izuku webs a empty metal catanier to the helicopter but it's able to fly away and knocks over some cranes and

/// For obvious reasons he doesn't have a conversation with yuri, and when he kicks one of the mask men instead of saying "hi is this the flight to new York?" Izuku says "hi is this the flight to Mustafar?" And when martin Lee says "I have to!" Izuku responds with a way "come on just think about this rationally!" ///

* As martin Lee try's to choke izuku out he quickly shocks him *

Izuku: okay try that again and yo-! * Martin then sends out a huge shockwave knocking him out and giving him a way out *

Izuku: ugh that really hurts I need to find black cat quick

/// Hey there sorry this was really short and it took so long well that's because my playstation was acting up so I was drained of ideas for this story and only like a couple days it started to work again so just wait for the next chapter I promise it won't take as long as last time and see ya! ///