Chapter 02 - His World

6 months ago

Yet another warm morning arrived in their lives. Bharat was sitting in the couch. Going through the morning newspaper. While Lakshmi served him tea. He could see the glow in her face. And smile on her lips. She kept looking at the clock.

"Lakshmi relax. They're on their way. Must have reached airport by now"Bharat said sipping his tea even though he himself was excited to see his sons.

"Yeah I know"she smiled. With content. And then thought of something else. When she had this talk with Bharat

"Have you taken a decision about the thing we discussed yesterday"Lakshmi asked as a part of her hoped with excitement.

"Lakshmi I'm always happy with the decisions you take. They are your sons and if you think it's time to get them married. Let us talk to them first. Their opinions must be considered though"he said

"Nandu will never deny. Don't know how many girlfriends he have. But Siddhu will never agree. That boy is exactly like you. Except work and family. Nothing gets inside his head"she sighed

"Oh so you want me to think about something else other than work and family?" Bharat asked , giggling. Lakshmi glared at him.

"I will kill you"she said and he laughed.

"Where's Ana? Didn't see her from the morning"he asked.

"Must be somewhere around. Was roaming around from the morning"

An hour later. The horn outside made them alert. Lakshmi left all her works and ran to the entrance. Her eyes were welled up already.

"Hey! Mommy I'm back home"Anirudh was the first one to step outside with his never ending smile.

Lakshmi stepped forward and pushed Anirudh away and made way for her elder son who just stepped outside the car. With a sweet smile adorning his lips.

"Amma"these words escaped from his soulful lips. She pulled him for a tight hug. Anirudh pouted. But soon he smiled eyeing the mother and son.

"Amma this is so bad"he scoffed making Lakshmi ruffle his hairs and Hugged him too.

"Tears?"Both siddant and Anirudh asked in unison and wiped it off from both the sides. Making Lakshmi smile.

"Stop crying. We came know?"Siddant asked side hugging her tight.

"Don't talk. You both were supposed to come last week. What caused the delay. May I know?"she asked and both the boys grinned.

"Ask this to him. He's the culprit"Siddant pointed towards Anirudh who made a Face

"Nandu?"

"Amma No. Erm..well yeah. I asked him to stay back so that we could enjoy"

"Enjoy huh?"she twisted his ears making him scream. Siddant laughed. Three of walked inside. Luggages were carried inside by their driver.

 Luggages were carried inside by their driver