"Hell Week" pt.3

As I left her office I went towards my group that was just standing there acting dumb when I'm not around "I allow it once in a blue moon" as I walked up to them and told them to get in formation they quickly did and stood there. I said, "Alright tomorrow is the big day we have been training for to become Marines or Navy Seals whatever they put us in, we will do our dam hardest to achieve greatness and victory. If I don't see u at the end of this then I'm sorry and you will be remembered. But for those that do make it I can't wait to fight by your side and call you my brother at arm's." Dismiss!!.

They all walked to there barracks to get ready for tomorrow's worst week ever got every man.

After we all waited till chow time we goofed off and had some fun just in case some of us didn't make it. Chow time came and we all left to go to the chow hall. That's where I met my best friend "Joker" aka Peter. We both grabbed our dinners and sat at a table while we talked about what would happen tomorrow.

I sat there and told him, "I already told some of my men that if they don't pass it was nice training with them the whole time and all." He just sat there and smiled. He says, "Burnie you'll make it man I believe in you." I replied, "I believe in you too man." We finished our dinner and headed back to our barracks and sleepted and waited for the sirens to go off.