classified

" field report , June 7 1944. i made it inside this outpost most nazis look like they are getting ready to leave, this gives me a chance to enter deeper. so far this looks like a normal outpost just hidden by the trees around it. A lab? what is this.........OH MY GOD"

the audio message ends with a loud roar and gun shots....

Two days later 4 soldiers come across this outpost, inside they witness the horrors it has they witness the evil and dead upon arrival....

"So binny right?.. okay so let me get this straight you said all of our men died within seconds because of some undead army yeah I'm not really buying that crap what really happened out there".

"I told you they launch a suicide attack against us but the plane it crashed near us and the gas brought the dead to life again! That's when they just started to eat everyone ! I saw my squad died !!!!. They all died !! Ripped apart !!! A-and and eaten!! I know were the outpost is, I could lead you to it ! I promise it's all there if we're lucky we could find what's left of them".

"Sure okay then lead us to it and we'll see for ourselves"

2:1 4:5 3:7 5:3 2:5 5:4
2:1 3:3 5:1 4:5

3:2 5:2 5:1
3:4 5:2 5:1
3:2 3:4 2:2 5:4 3:4
5:7 5:5
3:3 3:4
2:2 4:5 4:5