dinner was nice

Here we are, in Katon village. A village deep into the woods it's hard to reach without facing the danger that lays within the woods.
Katon village isn't small it's almost finished with its walls a place where the remaining stay.
Binny is a young boy who's stayed with her mother's kit, they have a small home with one bedroom, instead of sharing it, binny lets kit sleep in that room alone as he would sleep on the couch.

As they set up for dinner a young girl named Ashton comes in with a basket of bread setting it down on the table.

"Hi, binny!" She waved with one hand behind her. "hi kit!" He smiled as he finished setting up the table. "I brought you the bread you wanted" she could smell the food that made her mouth water a little. " what are you having for dinner?"
the kit comes out of the kitchen with a plate as she gently set it down on the table in the center. "Just some chicken with vegetables, your welcome to stay I don't think we could eat all of this ourselves"
Ashton held her hands together and she nodded " yes I would love to and tomorrow I shall come by with something to eat"
Binny went to the kitchen get another set of a plate and cup, and came back setting them down on the table next to his . " thank you binny,  and before you ask me, yes my dad is making you the sword I'll bring it tomorrow". Binny looked over at her excited " yes ! Thank you again! Tomorrow I'm gonna Train to become a swordsman"
kit giggled a bit as she sat serving them some food. " well every soldier has to eat to become strong" Ashton and binny sat down and began to eat. Ashton looked over at kit. " uh if you don't mind me asking whatever happened to binny dad?" Binny looked over at kit and she knew he was curious. "Well, binny's father died many years ago. Before we settle down here almost 30 years ago the people of Katon village had fought in wars with Elinor the goddess of our land, binny left to save a little girl and he came back injured in many places, he had many arrows in his back " kit began to tear up a bit and quickly cleared her eyes. Ashton looked down as she felt bad for asking and binny looked over and at them. " my dad..he was a hero right ? "
without a paused kit says " yes, he was and he had given me you to raise, and he saved many people."

Binny sat there taking a bite of his food, he looked over at them both and realize he had huge shoes to fill in. " I'm gonna grow up to be strong as him and I will fight for our safety" kit giggled " well this little hero needs to eat up his food first now come on let's finish up,  Ashton your welcome to stay as long as you want and remember feel free to drop anytime too". Ashton smiled at her. "Thanks! And I'll make sure to save up some of those sweet bread!"

As they continue to eat and evening went by. just outside the woods, the war was continuing many people dying each second.

"Have you found them?"...

"Yes I have they are hidden within the woods"

"Good, now go find him and train him he will be needed to win this war, make sure she comes along with him

"Field report, June 7th, 1944. The allies forces managed to take over the beaches of Normandy, I'm going deeper into Normandy to find a Germany outpost, we need to kill any communication to make sure no backup arrives...what the hell.. binny out..some shit is going to happen"