what she's made for | chapter two

i apologize for not updating for so long <3

༉‧ ♡*.✧
previously:
"so it really is true~ you really are getting the beautiful queen krul tepes' blood!" lacus mused, walking up to mika, "How did you manage to become her favorite?"

༉‧ ♡*.✧

krul always knew there would come a time where her place on the throne was threatened. she knew there would be a chance her whole world could be taken from her. that didn't mean she accepted it. of course, dealing with it was another story. her poor ashera, she wondered what her big brother was doing all alone without her. she wasn't scared, of course not. she was only curious. after all, vampires felt nothing. she shouldn't even feel the need to care about ashera. she even remembered a time where she cared about noya too.

krul tepes, third progenitor and vampire queen doesn't need to care. doesn't need memories. doesn't need anyone but herself. yet she cannot accept those terms, in a way. sometimes, she wonders;

is she defected?„

no, she would eventually tell herself. she will discuss her plans with mikaela, tell her pet everything she needed him to know. his mission. she will deliver it to him, just as a vampire queen like herself was made for.

what shikama made her for.

༉‧ ♡*.✧

i'm working on a much bigger chapter, this is a filler that relates to the story and is its own chapter.