Welcome to the Graveyard-Part 1

"Welcome, one and all, to our brand-new season, Total Drama: Death Factor! We'll be bringing back 6 past competitors and 2 new ones for a whole new season, at a whole new location! Get ready to have your socks wiped right off your feet, in all new Total Drama: Death Factor!" Chris shouted. Then he paused. The camera cut to a different angle, to reveal he was being filmed by Chef.

"Wait, that was too repetitive. Let's do it again," The host complained.

"Let's just bring in the competitors," Chef shouted, "or we won't get paid!"

"Fine," said Chris. "Roll the intro!"

[Intro plays]

The footage cut back to the camera Chef was holding. "Welcome back! We've got 6 past competitors on a giant bouncy house headed this way. There's just one teensy problem... it's going to explode as soon as it reaches here." Chris laughed his usual evil laugh.

Suddenly, a giant bouncy house appeared, being dragged along by a few interns.

"You'd better run, interns," Chris said, to which the interns ran for their lives, as a ticking noise started to sound, before the inflatable blew up, and six silhouettes shot up into the air, before landing on the ground with a thud.

The first person to get up and walk over to Chris was Geoff. "Chris, where are we?" He asked obliviously.

"You'll find out," Chis chuckled.

"CHRIS?" A voice shouted. "WHERE'S CAMP WAWANAKWA? YOU TOLD US WE'D BE DOING A SEASON THERE!" The "voice" walked forward, and it was revealed to be Sierra.

"Like I said, you'll find out," the middle-aged man said, smoothing his shirt down.

The remaining four people stood up and walked towards Chris.

"Welcome back Noah, DJ, Bridgette and Courtney!" He said, as they coughed from the smoke that the explosion caused. "As you may have noticed, we're not at Camp Wawanakwa. We're at an..." He paused to build up tension. "Abandoned graveyard!"

"Abandoned graveyard?" DJ said with a look of fear on his eyes.

"Yes, DJ. We're hosting a new season here!" Chris said, holding his hands upwards.

Courtney frowned. "If it's only us, it'll be a very short season. Aren't you going to bring in someone else like... Duncan?"

"Or Cody!" Sierra shouted, eagerly.

"This time, we're only taking in people who didn't make it to the final two for any past seasons. That includes Duncan." Chris said, ignoring Sierra. "Anyways, we've not just got you guys. Oh no. We've got two brand-new competitors!"

Everyone except Chris and Chef had a look of surprise on their face.

"Oh yes!" Chris shouted. "First up, we have the boy who knows math and loves to ship everyone... it's Charlie!"

A cart being pulled by two interns came around the corner, to reveal a tall, thin and tanned teenager, with light brown, almost blonde hair, in a side-swept style. He wore a dark blue t-shirt and a pair of denim jeans, complete with white trainers.

"Oh my gosh, Chris McLean!" He said with a British accent. "It's great to be here!" He hopped off the cart.

"I know. Now onto contestant two!" Chris smoothed down his hair. "She's a girl who is pretty normal... apparently. No one's ever normal on this show. Here's Kayleigh!"

Another cart appeared from around the corner, this time carrying a tall, slender girl with deep blue hair, a pastel green hoodie and tight black trousers that went to her calves. She had cinnamon-coloured shoes and, to top it all off, a plain white wristband.