Welcome to the Graveyard-Part 2

"Ok, campers! You're all in your swimsuits and ready to dive!" Chris shouted. The host and the contestants were all standing on a platform that had a diving board perched on the side. They were already higher than the birds.

"First team up is Team Bunny!"

"Aww, man," DJ sighed. "I'll never be able to do this."

"Don't worry, DJ!" Geoff said. "We're all cheering for you! And look who I found!" He revealed a bunny, much like the one on their flag, but with a black patch on its back, and handed it to DJ. "She should be able to comfort you!"

"She?" Asked DJ. "How do you know it's a She?"

"Isn't it obvious? If you look un—" Geoff started, but he was cut off by Bridgette clasping her hand over his mouth and saying, "She has a very distinctive-looking ear that tells us she's a girl!"

DJ looked closely at the rabbit's ear. Then he smiled. "You're right, Bridgette! She is a girl! I'm gonna call her Kawaii!"

"Can you guys jump already? We have a team too, you know!" Courtney shouted.

"Alright, sorry! Mind holding Kawaii while I jump?" DJ asked Courtney.

"Ugh, fine." Courtney reluctantly took the rabbit. "Now JUMP!"

DJ ran to the edge of the board and jumped off. After a while of falling, he landed like a professional diver in the lake.

"That was great, DJ! My turn!" Geoff jumped as well, and didn't land as well as DJ, but still landed well.

After that, Kayleigh decided to cannonball, which, thanks to her slim figure, didn't splash everyone.

Then Bridgette jumped off, screaming as she went.

"Alright, time for Team Brains to take the plunge!" Chris shouted, taking Kawaii from Courtney.

"Finally!" The whole of Team Brains shouted.

Courtney dived first, but her dive went wrong mid-way and she started screaming. She landed in the water without hurting herself.

Next, Sierra cannonballed into the lake while screaming "Wheeee!"

Noah jumped next, and he screamed most of the way down, but landed well.

Charlie walked up to the board. "I've never actually dived before, let alone been this high! I don't know if I can do this!"

"You can chicken out if you must," Chris said assuringly.

"Come on, Charlie! You have to do this or we'll lose!" Courtney shouted up.

"Yeah!" Sierra screamed. "Do it! I believe in you!"

"I... I can't!" Charlie shouted, covering his face with embarrassment.

Chris slammed a chicken hat on Charlie's head and said, "That's too bad. Loser's exit is that way," Chris said, pointing to the ladder they used to climb up. Then he hopped in a helicopter Chef was driving, which then flew down to the contestants.

Enter confession can: Noah

"Charlie looked kinda athletic as well. He could have had potential. Well, at least we're all smart. Except Sierra. Anyone with 16 blogs is officially a fangirl."

Exit confession can

"Ok, since all of Team Bunny dived, and three out of four of Team Brains dived, Bunny gets the advantage! You all have to sing a song from Total Drama: World Tour perfectly, no mistakes or word changes!" Chris shouted, handing Kawaii to DJ.