It's You

Third Person's POV

Meanwhile on the other side of the world 8 girls are currently having a lunch in a restaurant which is for idols only, but one girl is missing.

"Jisoo yah where's dongsaeng?" Seulgi asked while cutting some steaks for Wendy.

"She couldn't come today because she's having a photoshoot with Taehyung sunbae for Celine, since both of them are the new ambassadors." Jisoo explained.

"Is that so- wait is that Lisa and Taenhyung sunbae?!" Joy said while pointing at the two person who's wearing a mask.

"Its them! should we call them to have a lunch with us?" Yeri asked.

"No let them have a brunch together." Jennie said while looking at the two idols who's laughing together, they're clearly comfortable with one another.

"Jennie's right, dont invade their privacies." When Irene said those words, a music suddenly played on the restaurant.

It's you, it's always you,
If I'm ever gonna fall inlove,
I know it's gonna be you,
It's you, it's always you,
Met a lot of people but nobody feels like you,

Irene can clearly see that both of them are having fun in their own worlds and she felt jealous about it.

So please don't break my heart,
Don't tear me apart,
I know how it starts,
Trust I've been broken before,
Don't break me again, I am delicate,
Please don't break my heart,
Trust I've been broken before,

The moment Irene turned her head again to them, she meet Lisa's hypnotizing brown orbs who looked at her before turning her attention back to Taehyung again.

I've been broken, yeah I know how it feels,
To be open and then find out your love isn't real,
I'm stil hurting, yeah I'm hurting inside,
I'm so scared to fall inlove,
But if it's you then I'll try,

Irene stood up to go to the bathroom but she bumped and good thing the person catched her before she can even meet the ground.

The moment their eyes met again, Irene's heart skipped a beat until it became faster.

It's you, it's always you,
If I'm ever gonna fall inlove,
I know it's gonna be you,
It's you, it's always you,
Met a lot of people but nobody feels like you,

"I'm sorry, are you okay sunbae?" Lisa asked while checking her sunbae if she get hurt making the older to blushed.

"I- I'm okay, t-thank you Lisa yah.." Irene stuttered and can't even looked up on the young latter.

"Is that so? I'll go ahead now sunbae, oppa is probably waiting for me now. Annyeong." Lisa bowed before leaving Irene in the hallway, stunned.

So please don't break my heart,
Don't tear me apart,
I know how it starts,
Trust me I've been broken before,
Don't break me again, I am delicate,
Please don't break my heart,
Trust me I've been broken before,

Irene snapped on her thoughts and go back to her members and friends.

"Unnie you okay? you're smiling, do you have a fever?" Joy asked while leaning her cheeks to the older's forehead, checking her temperature.

"Pabo I'm not smiling, you guys are probably drunk on the caffeine." Irene pushed Joy's hand away from her forehead and leave the girls, laughing.

"Unnie is such a creep sometimes you know?" Yeri said while laughing along with the girls.

"It's because she's Inlove." Wendy said makinv the three Blackpink members too look at them.

"Unnie is what?" Jennie asked.

"Well she is inlove on- ouch!" Yerim was cutted off Seulgi secretly pinched her and headlocked her.

"Aigoo you're blabbering too much eh? I'm sorry but we have to go, thanks for inviting us! annyeong." Seulgi said while pulling Yeri beside her and they both leave the cafe, making the three to be more confused.

"We have to go now Jisoo, thank you for inviting us." Wendy said and she leave with Joy.

"Uhm what?" Jisoo asked her members eventhough all of them are confused.

"Is it just me or they look like hiding something from us?" Chaeyoung asked.

"They surely are but lets not pushed them further about it okay?" Jennie said and the two agree before eating again.

~~

"Yah pabo you almost slipped!" Seulgi smacked the youngest head after they stepped in to the van.

"It's not my fault that they're confused earlier." Yeri rubbed her head.

"Both of you need to shut up or Irene unnie will waked up." Wendy warned and the two looked at their leader who is sleeping comfortably with her duck blanket.

"The duck blanket must be very important to her huh?" Joy said since their unnie always carry it whenever they go.

"Maybe." Wendy said before trying to take a nap also on Seulgi's shoulder.

~~

No one's POV

"Are you sure they are dating??" A man said while looking at the pictures of two idols.

"I think so boss." The man who captured the pictures said.

"Well I hope they are, you can go now." The man and the other just bowed before taking his salaries.

"A great idea to ruined their career huh?" The man said and threw the pictures on the couch making the photos of two idols fall.

Lalisa Manoban & Kim Taehyung.