Love Someone

Third Person's POV

Morning came from the Blackpink's dorm and its their day off today so they can freely go anywhere they want but Jisoo thought of something thats why she contact someone.

"Morning babe." Jisoo is greeted by a messy hair Chaeyoung that made her laughed.

"Morning too babe." Jisoo pecked her lips making the latter to blushed.

"Its still early in the morning and there's two lovebirds flirting, how I wish I can throw them on the garbage hmm." Lisa suddenly showed up like a ghost and started narrating like a teacher who's telling some stories to her students.

"You monkey the hell?!" Jisoo throw the spatula that she's holding and it hit Lisa on the cheeks.

"Yah what was that for? ouch." Lisa said while holding her cheeks who have a red mark while Chaeyoung is just standing there, clearly amused on the scenario that she's seeing.

"Close your mouth or a fly will get in." Lisa said and put a whole bread to the chipmunk's mouth and closed it after pushing her chin up.

"Morning guys! morning lili!" Jennie shouted and hugged Lisa that made Jisoo to whistle.

"Stop that or I'll tell to sajangnim that you are a pervert?" Lisa said while pointing her fork infront of Jisoo's face.

"Hmm I dont give a fuck but anyways prepare yourself, we're going to meet a girlgroup later." Jisoo unnie announced making Lisa to scoffed.

"I cant go with you guys I have a shoot with Taehyung sunbae for Celine." Lisa said making and the three to sighed in disappointment.

"But its our day off~~ ugh I seriously want to sue sajangnim right now." Jennie pouted but at the same time, she really want to murder their CEO, she's actually planning already on her mind.

"Uhm...I'm sorry unnies if I couldnt come with you but we have to be there, we are Celine's new ambassadors, mianhe." Lisa apologized and Jisoo ruffled her dongsaeng's hair.

"Its okay dongsaeng, you can come with us if you're free!" Jisoo smiled eventhough she's a little bit disappointed.

"Thank you unnies, for understanding me." Lisa smiled to her three unnies fondly, and the three just smiled back to their dongsaeng.

Lisa is really their ball of sunshine and of course their baby.

~~

Lisa's POV

Oppa texted me saying that he's already outside of our dorm waiting for me, thats why I go downstair to said my farewell to my unnies.

"Unnies I'm going now, sunbae is already here."I said and kissed their cheeks before going out and I saw Taehyung oppa leaning on his car and a cute boxy smile is plastered on his face.

"I said and kissed their cheeks before going out and I saw Taehyung oppa leaning on his car and a cute boxy smile is plastered on his face