Once Upon a Time gets a visit from Metropolis

Now I want you to take the water and put one drop only on maleficent's ashes to bring her back to life said the Evil Queen.
And what if this doesn't work she will never come back said Harley Quinn.
It has to work the Waters of the well always works said to Evil Queen.
Okay now I'm going to put that one drop on it said Harley Quinn.
Harley Quinn puts one drop of water into the ashes and a black fog started to appear and maleficent came back to Life.
I'm back said maleficent.
Would you look who it is dragon breath said the Evil Queen.
Oh Regina there's so much to catch up to said maleficent.
I don't know if you don't know me but my name is Harley Quinn and I'm the Evil Queen's assistant I guess said Harley Quinn.
You're not my assistant I just chose you to come here because I knew you would do it said the Evil Queen.
Okay enough talk about this Harley girl and let's talk about me why am I resurrected from the dead said maleficent.
Oh you're here because I want you to turn into a dragon and cause havoc on storybook said the Evil Queen.
And what if I don't want to be a little minion Regina said maleficent.
Then I'll simply burn you to death said the Evil Queen.
You won't do that because I'll do it first to you said maleficent.
Okay girls let's stop fighting I hate fighting said Harley Quinn.
Meanwhile in Metropolis at the Lex Corp tower.
My transdimensional portal is complete said Lex Luther.
Lex what kind of invention are you trying to make said Lena Luther.
Lena I'm making a transdimensional portal said Lex Luther.
And why do you need one of those said Lena Luther.
Why didn't you tell me you were going to be here, I thought you left this morning said Lex Luther.
I did leave but my plane got cancelled until tomorrow at 5:50am said Lena Luther.
Lex Luther plugs in the transdimensional portal and it starts to spark up and an image appeared.
This has to be my best invention yet said Lex Luther.
Okay just don't take over the world like last time said Lena Luther.
I won't but this time is going to be better than last time said Lex Luther.
Lex Luthor enters the portal and goes to darkseid's Castle.
Wait where am I this doesn't look like darkseid's Castle said Lex Luthor.
I must be in another world said Lex Luther.
Harley Quinn sees Lex Luthor and goes to ask questions.
Lexie what are you doing here you didn't come through katana's portal said Harley Quinn.
No I didn't but where am I I'm sort of Lost and this isn't darkseid's Castle said Lex Luthor.
No but you're in storybrooke here me and the other villains are here we're here to cause Havoc on those who've done us wrong said Harley Quinn.
Do you know a way out of here because I sort of  left my remote to my portal at home said Lex Luthor.
yeah I know a way out of here some evil queen is helping us and she's going to find the sorcerer's wand to open up a portal for us to bring all our villain friends here so we can have our last hurray said Harley Quinn.
And who is this evil queen you're talking about said Lex Luthor.
Oh she's so evil that she has magic just like katana but it comes out of her hands not a wand said Harley Quinn.
Where can I meet this evil queen maybe she can get me back to Lex Corp towers said Lex Luthor.
Listen Lexi this evil queen were talking about isn't going to help you she's going to help us because we know her longer than you did said Harley Quinn.
Okay Harley but you have to trust me on one thing you'll tell this evil queen that I'm looking for her and if you don't I'll kill you before anyone even knows you were alive said Lex Luther.
You can't kill me not if the evil queen gets to me first said Harley Quinn.
The evil queen arrives and has a bad warming welcome to Lex Luthor.
Who are you and what are you doing here said the Evil Queen.
I'm Lex Luthor and I came through my portal and I made it with my friends dimensional portal and no one can stop my plans said Lex Luther.