Got You

Do you remembered the first moment that you fall in love with someone?

Is it the erratic heartbeats?

Is it the feeling of having 'butterflies in the stomach'? And you wonder how they can even come up with that?

Or is it when those thousands stolen stares with moony eyes when one not looking,

Or the lips that curled into beautiful smiles and turned the cold heart into one with warmth,

Or the laughter that come from the lame jokes that they made?

Or when you fully know the person is your other half, one you want to spend the life with, the one who you'll sacrifice anything (whether or not the person asked for it),even it's the expense of your own life.

To be honest, if one asked when the feeling blooms, he didn't even know the answer for when it all started but he can never stops loving her.

From afar, he can hear voices screaming and pleading. Calling for his names, he can feels like there is drops of waters, is it coming from the rains? Or is it tears that falling down? He was in confusion but he tried to answered back,repeatedly, but there were some forces had him on silent.

His body refused to follow his commands anymore. Like they were in protest. He was slowly losing himself to darkness but he still can recognise her voice.

Of course it's Bishop's. Now why she sound so sad? So much in pain and agony? Ellie, why are you crying, babe? Don't cry, please. Who the hell made you cry? Love,don't cry okay.

He needs to find the prick that make her cry. Pronto.

He tried to reach her and tell her that everything gonna be just fine. Just fine.

He is there to shield her from any harms. He wants to protect and makes sure that she won't be in any sorrow or sadness. He always want to share her burden, her concerns, her pains, if she let him. Knowing her, she won't asked anything from him. So, he decide to do it in discreet, not wanting any returns, cause he already chose to be her black knight after all.

He tried to calm her down but his chest hurt like he was being struck by cars. He can't breath well and he detests it. He heard someone else, not Bishop, but that voices, too many of them.

'Give me 80!'

'90!'

'120! Hurry we're loosing him!'

'Don't you dare to die on me!'

His chest was cold and his inner feeling didn't feel to good. Is he going to be dead?

No! No! No! No! Hell no!

This can't be!

He didn't confess yet to Bishop. His Ellie. His babe. His love.

He didn't get to asked her for date.

He didn't get to go for the dinner or visit the new bookshop store that she told him before. He admitted that he was no fans of books but she loves it. He was totally whipped just with her existence. And he get to eat sushi together and they will have a walk around the neighbourhood. Then, mundane talks that comes later after that.

He didn't get to adopt her a puppy.

He didn't get to water her plants anymore.

He didn't get to see her smiles. Her laughs. He didn't get to be her knight after this.