{2}

Your POV
Our first match lead to another and to another until We were currently 5-0 Beated everyone in our bracket.

"Good job guys Next up is finals I heard Sub unit won by 4-1" I said smiling at them.

"Wow 4-1 for a new sub unit" Heechul says in disbelief. "I'm glad you can make it yeeun" Sakura says hugging her as we all went back to our waiting room.

While Making our way back we came across monarchy who was chatting we greeted each other before I excused myself.

I needed to fix my hair it was a mess because of the damn headphones.

I open the door not expecting anyone of course they have to pack and everything. We were given the opportunity to get a free flight and hotel to stay in.

It's basically one of the things I love about going to tournaments in other countries. I walked inside to see mina splashing her face with water.

"Hey" I said startling her as I opened the faucet washing my hands before running it through my hair trying to fix the strands of hair that was standing.

Shockingly I don't know why they're like that. "You guys were amazing earlier" I said smiling at her trying to get some sort of conversation.

"Thanks" She says shortly blushing. "I'm a huge fan of you how you play and lead is incredibly amazing" She says smiling.

I glanced at her to see that she was fixing her hair as well. "A fan?" I said smiling at her.

She blushes nodding her head. "Y-yeah but don't worry If your uncomfortable with f-" I cut her off. "Can I give you a hug then?" I asked I always gave my fans a hug.

I was known for it. "A-are you sure?" She stuttered blushing madly. "Of course" I said as she walks forward opening her arms.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders I was taller so she looked cute. I can feel her shaking a bit making me smile. I pulled away after a short while.

"Are you okay?" I said smiling widely as I saw her in a blushing mess. "Y-yeah" She says covering her face.

I gave her my eye smile before my phone rings in the pocket of my jacket. "I have to go I'll see you soon in the championship" I said winking at her jokingly leaving the bathroom after.

Mina's POV
I touched my cheek as my whole entire face was bright red. I get to hug her my number 1 crush my Idol.

She was my inspiration to start this and join the competitive side of gaming. "Tell me I'm dreaming" I muttered to myself pinching my skin making me wince after.

'I guess I'm not' I thought leaving the bathroom after fixing my face. 

Your POV
"Hey Y/N you're looking extra happy" yeeun says giving me my bag. I took it putting one of the strap in my shoulder clicking my tongue.

I cant stop smiling I don't know why. "Did you met someone? Wait do you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend?" Heechul starts rambling.

I laughed it off. "Lets go we gotta prepare the next day after tomorrow is the championship I gotta plan a lot of things I think we underestimated sub unit monarchy" I said opening the door as we went to the van again going to the hotel. 

I yawned laying on yeeuns shoulder she pats my head smiling at me wrapping her arms on my shoulder comfortably making me fall asleep faster.

She knows how to make me fall asleep faster than flash and that's what I love about her.

Mina's POV
"Mina? Hello? Earth to mina" Nayeon says waving her hand in front of my face. I blinked rapidly looking at the 8 girls in front of me.

"Are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked putting a hand suddenly on my forehead making me blush at the sudden contact. I was flustered by the sudden gesture but I shrugged it off.

"I'm fine don't worry just thinking" I said putting her hand off my forehead smiling at them. "Well then good job today mina our mvp for the day followed by nayeon" Jihyo says smiling at us.

I smiled back while nayeon looked at me wiggling her eyebrows jokingly. "Let's celebrate our win we are going to finals" Jeongyeon says "I think rather than celebrating we should be planning  we are afterall going to play against the main team godz" I said as everyone went silent.

"I think she's right unnie it's the main team the strongest known team in korea even tho their from australia" Chaeyoung defends me everyone then agrees. 

"Well the main team of monarchy gave me a few important objectives so shall we start planning" Jihyo says sitting beside momo and sana who was on their phones.

"Yah!!! How the hell did you won?" Sana says  throwing her hands in the air. "By skill duhh just admit it I'm better" Momo tells sana smirking.

"Ok no cellphones unnies" Tzuyu says as she confiscated our phones. I don't really care at first but the planning was held for 3-4 hours we were all ready to just sleep.

"Did you guys even understand a thing?" Jihyo says shaking her head. We nodded. "Can we sleep now it's already 8:30 I feel very drained" Dahyun says standing up lazily.

"Ok tomorrow we will have practice so get ready breakfast momo and me will cook lunch mina and sana" Jihyo says making me nod while the other assigned people groaned.

"Don't worry you'll get use to them" Jihyo said smiling at me as I nodded getting my phone. I turned it on to see only notifications from games like if there is an update or something.

'No one ever does messsage me this days' I thought going to my shared room with nayeon and chaeyoung.

"Finally a bed" Nayeon says jumping on her bed which was the left "You can take the center bed" Chaeyoung says smiling at me as she places her bag on the right side bed.

"Are you sure?" I asked while she nods opening her bag. "Thank you chaeyoung-ah" I said seeing her side view she was blushing a bit.

I shrugged it off fixing my stuff before yawning covering my mouth. "I'll take a nap first unnie
 I told nayeon who nods. "Sleep well unnie" Chaeyoung says as I tucked myself in the comforter falling into deep sleep after.

(-Mysterious I'm tired.)