Chapter 2

"Welcome to the MineHotel a hotel for Minecrafters." "Finally we are here!" Willijah yelled. "It took a while but we are here." Me and Willijah went to our room. "This is cool" Willijah said as he looked around. The room looked like it was built strate from Minecraft. "Hey Jake" Willijah yelled "I bet you can't do a wall run." "I bet you not!" I pretty much yelled. I ran as fast as I could, but I forgot to jump. I prepared myself for impact. I didn't hit the wall though it felt like I went strate through it. I opened my eyes to see a creative bar. I just thought it as a dream. With that in thought I slapped myself. Well souldn't have done that. The pain shot through my body like goosebumps. I look behind me to see the wall. I thought if that's where I came out I can do the same thing to go back. I ran super fast and went strate through the wall. When I came through Maddy came running and hugged me. Jack said "thank god your back!" Willijah was super happy to see me , too. The hotel attendant came running in. He said "You found it the portal!" I was wondering what he was talking about. Then i realized the wall was the portal. I told him I didn't find it by myself I said if it weren't for Willijah I would have never found it."Ok ok stop giving me all the credit" Willijah said sarcasticly"buuut you still owe me ten bucks you lost." "Really dude come on!"Jack screamed angerly. "Kids all of the rooms have a portal" the attendant warned." What! thats awesome!" Jack screeched."Wait!" the attendant yelled. "whaaat?!" I moaned." Be back before dark!" the attendant mumbled."Why? you may ask. Because every night minecraft changes. It changes every thing in it."

----------------------------------------------

thank you all for reading I'm going to start do fun facts hope you like them.

Fun Fact: Jake is a person who is very off topic and very lovable.

There I did it I made one.