Chapter 3

"What does that mean" a voice from outside the room damanded. I listened very closely to see if I knew that voice. That was false."Who are you?" I asked."What is it Snapple?" the attendant asked. Snapple what a pretty name.Maddy looked at me then at Snapple , she could tell the I was staring at Snapple for a reason. Maddy ran over to the door and slammed it in Snapple's face."Hey what was that for!?" I screamed."You like her!" Maddy screeched."I...I do n...not!"I argued."Yes you do."Willijah snickered."Uhhggg I don't like her!" I mumbled. Maddy ran through the wall.

Maddy's POV

"Uhhggg I don't like her!" Jake mumbled. I stormed through the wall in anger. I saw the creative bar. I built a small house. I final calmed down. I pulled out a diamond sword. I through the diamond sword as hard as I can at the wall. It didn't go through. I picked it up. I held it than ran at the wall. The pain that I felt was unbarable. When I was through I got Willijah out."Get out now because if you don't I'll use this!" I screamed at Willijah. He ran out the room.

Jake's POV

What was Maddy going to do to me. She slowly walked over to me. I stood still in fear. She whispered"Do you like me." I could hear her whimpering in sadness. I asked quitly" what's wrong?" She didn't answer instead she hugged me."I asked do you like me." she cried. I was shocked "Yes" I said. She looked at me and asked"Do you really?" Just to prove it I kneeled down and kissed her. Her eyes shot up in happieness."I told you I like you" I whispered quitly."I thought you liked Snapple" She wimpered."Wait! you thought I liked Snapple! Snapple is one of my cousins!" I laughed.

----------------------------------------------

Short chapter I know but it's twelve in the morning so give me a break

Fun Fact: I really want the name Jake.