Short story about my life in quarantine

6 months in quarantine, the entire world is locked down and the daily routine of everyone has been heavily impacted. Staying at home is such a hard thing, especially with more and more depressing news coming your way, It was hard for me to maintain stable mental health and watching the news that is only about people who died because of covid19. This fills my heart with sadness,And as this go i got enrolled so that i can't be left behind even if i don't want to because it's really hard for me to study on my own because i got easily distracted and i'm not the type of person who is a fast learner but i don't have a choice.And i really miss going out with my friends going to the beach together having fun,go shopping together all the things that we do together. But also because of the quarantine i got really closer to my family especially to my mama i mean were closer but because of quarantine we got really really closer we even shared our story about our crazy things that we do when we were in high school and we even talked about our love-life.And speaking of love-life i have a best friend whose far far away from me we became friends when i was in grade 8 summer and we met through a group chat that full of gamers and we became closer and we play games together and until we got really closer and became best friends and we support each other,not until i say to him what i feel about ang he said he feels the same way too we try but it didn't work out,but we're still friends but we really don't talk that much like before because were to busy because of we have an online class and there's so many things that we have to do,i will see him sana this december his birthday but i can't because of covid 19 so i have to wait until next year.

And now i'm studying harder even though i'm really slow,I study because i have dreams to achieve i want to be a nurse in the future in order to take good care of the loving mother.And i also help her do the chores and especially on our business right now that is doing pretty good, And i also do exercise to lose weight,And my mom will do the groceries shopping so that we have food to eat she will go every weekends,she wears a mask a face shield and i really hate seeing here like that because if you wear that it's really hard to breathe but we don't have another choice we have to follow the rules so that we can be safe.

Right now it's really fearful if you sneeze or cough in public because they will thought you have the virus.Before coughing in public is really not a big deal but right now? it's really annoying. And i have always believed that being quarantined in your home is very good because you will have a chance to meet your parents more and be more closer to them made good memories with them.Quarantine is a chance to create a better version of yourself I believe that you got some insight in your deeper self to go over things you thought were like mountains, I wish you nothing but all fulfilment.