What Happened After Being In Showbiz

Never have I given a thought to living this life with a big C in my blood. The past few years were just normal - I get to stay up late at night and enjoying life as one of the talents of an entertainment industry or network that was handling me. I even get to drink so many bottles of softdrinks and ate bags of chips during those times - that was before acquiring this chronic illness I had to face. Maybe it was partly my fault I acquired this chronic myeloid leukemia due to my unhealthy lifestyle.

Shortly months after my taping exposures ended, I started feeling uneasy - I lose my appetite and I have been getting sick lately. My parents don't seem to know what was wrong with me - not even me. My CBC test hasn't been normal either (my white blood cell count has been getting higher than its normal range compared to my red blood cell count. My platelet levels weren't at its normal level either, meaning there's an infection). We have also consulted a doctor who's specialized in this kind of blood problem (which was referred to by my endocrinologist). She suggested undergoing a bone marrow test (this is to find out what kind of blood problem I've been having). I and my parents needed time to think this over - why do I need this test? Could this be possibly an illness I've been dreading to acquire? I reminded myself to be strong by the time I would undergo this bone marrow test. I have to be strong as well to fight whatever this illness is.