Chapter 1

I opened my eyes and  saw a beautiful girl with her blonde her and pink luscious lips. She walked towards me and kissed my cheeks.

"Hey, you look like you've seen a ghost." She said.

I shaked my head. I can't believe she kissed my cheeks. This must be a dream.  I touched the cheek she kissed but she took my hand and I allowed our fingers intertwine.

"I missed you." I replied. I'm mesmerised by her eyes that sparkles in my presence.

She closed her eyes and moved her shoulders up. "I missed you too." She said with a smile.

I want to tell her how much I like her but I don't want to scare her. After all, I'm not sure if  I'm dreaming.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" She asked me.

"Sure. Whatever you like." I said with a smile. I'm just really happy to spend time with Rosé. I just want to enjoy this before I wake up.

We walked to the mall then up the escalator to the cinema. Our hands are still intertwined. My  cheeks blushed so much.

She noticed my pink cheeks. "Are you okay?"

I scratched my head. "Why wouldn't I? I'm with the most beautiful woman on earth."

She blushed and looked away. We continued walking to the counter and bought tickets for a romantic movie. Then we walked to the room and gave our tickets. We went in and sat in the middle of the cinema.

She pulled the arm divider up and placed my arm around her shoulders. She snuggled and I smiled with her action. I really hope this is not a dream or I don't wake up yet cause she's really cute.

I can smell her shampoo from our position. She really smells good. I rubbed my hands in her shoulder trying to keep her warm. Then I kissed her head just because she smells good. She looked up to me with a smile. I smiled back at her. She then placed both hands on my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. Her touch was electrifying.  I wish I don't wake up from this dream.

————————————————————————
A/N:
Comment if you want more of this.
The continuation of this will depend if you guys like content with Rosé Park.