chpt. 2 : kissing

"I'm going to take that as a yes!" he says.

Holy Jesus, what the f**k did I just get myself into....

"So, our first lesson will be on kissing. Kissing is the building block of sex. It's the first step you do to get to sex. Now, were going to try a basic kiss. No tongue, nothing fancy, not anything. Just a kiss," Cameron says.

He moves his head to his right, so I move my ear to my right. This is my first kiss. I know, I'm such a loser but at least I'm not a slut! His lips touch mine. Cameron starts to press my lips onto mine for a few seconds, then releases.

Cameron looks at me and winks. I blush. He smiles. This has to be the most f**ked up experience ever.

Right then and there, his mom, Gina, calls him down. We rush down the stairs to see everyone staring at us.

I look to Cameron and notice that he has a slight mark of plum colored lipstick on his lips.

"What's that?" his mom says.

"What?" I say nervously but calmly.

"That color on his lips, Cam, what is that?" she's says back.

"Oh, that was just some lipstick. We were doing each other's makeup. As you can see her's is done horrible, because I did it. And mine is fairly good because she did it, and we all know girls are good at makeup." he explains, saving our asses.

"Okay then, c'mon lets go Cam," his mom says.

I shake hands with everyone, doing him last. While shaking his hand, I feel something slip into it...

After everyone is situated and sleeping, I stay up late cause it's the summer, I read the note. It has his number and reads "CALL ME," in all caps.

Holy shit.

And my cliché girl mind clicks in.

Should I call? Does he legitimately like me? Does he just want me for sex? What should I do? Am I going insane? I think I am! I guess I'll call him..

Beep, beep, beep, beep, the phone goes. Ughhhhh. F**k my life, literally, f**k my life..

"Hey, uh, who is this?"

"Oh, this is Chloe, Chloe Smith, you know.."

"OHHHH, YEAH, Chloe. So hey, how're you doing?"

"Yep, it's me. And I'm fine. So what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to talk about scheduling. So what days are you free? 'Cause I'm free all the time."

"Uh, I'm free all the time too."

"Oh good, so when you want to do the next lesson?"

"Uh, I don't know, I'm free the day after tomorrow?"

"Okay, good. See ya then."

"Bye."

Damn.

The night drags on as I scroll on my phone through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Kik, YouTube, and my text messages.

______________________________

I wake in the morning with a pain in my stomach. Shit. Period week. Thank the f**king lord it's the summer.

Walking down the stairs, I smell eggs, bacon, pancakes, and orange juice.

"Mmmmm, smells good mom!" I say.

"Really? Just thought it'd be a good thing for the summer."

"Thanks! I love you!"

I eat my breakfast in seconds and scramble up to my room.

The day consists of eating, sleeping, and texting.

_____________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I'm so late. I've had a family problem and have lots of homework to do 😔. Expect 2 to 3 updates a week! I got to talk to @camnoodles on Instagram. She's a pretty cool person. Go follow her please!

sincerely,
c.t. 🌿💕