chpt. 1 : the asking

I wake in the morning dreary and pissed. Today is the last day of high school, and even so, I'm still dreary and pissed.

I have to drag my self from bed, shutting off my alarm on my iPhone 5s. I walk to my closet, wearing my pajamas, and grab some skinny jeans, a red peplum style shirt, my undergarments, and a pair of combat boots. Stripping off my pajamas, I put on my black regular bra with matching black underwear.

Chloe Smith is my name, and I'm a senior at Lake Forest High in Illinois. I'm known as the school prude. None of the guys like me, in any way shape or form, and the girls despise me. They call me "The Prude Nerd." I admit it's not an alluring name, but it's better than "Slutty Carrie."

Guess what? I'm late. I run to my bathroom and fashion my light brown hair into a messy side-braid. After quickly brushing my teeth and washing my face, I run out the door and sprint to school. Luckily I live close to the hell station, but I just keep running.

I make it by the skim of my pants to my first class: geometry. People call me smart, but I don't think so. It jut comes so easily to me. But today is the last day, so we really won't be doing anything besides tuning stuff in.

**FAST FORWARD TO LAST PERIOD**
______________________________

Thank the freaking lord it's last period. It's seconds for on the bell when everybody starts to count down.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, SCHOOL'S OUT!" everybody yells.

I walk out of the school, waiting for my friend Melissa. She strides out beautiful as usual. Black hair perfectly curled, a floral dress flowing beautiful in the wind, and perfectly strutting heel-to-toe on her black high heels.

"Hey," she says panting.

"What happened?" I say.

"It's okay, I just almost got trampled by a hot guy. I think he really turned me on,"

Melissa has always been this way, she's not even a virgin. And she can't even count how many guys she's done it with on all of her fingered and toes combined.

"Melissa, are you gonna have sex with him too?

"No Chloe, after all I'm not a slut," she says.

Just keep thinking that, I think.

At that moment my mother pulls up in her silver Acadia.

"Bye Melissa!" I say leaving.

"Hey mom," I say as I hop in the car.

"Okay Chloe, so today my high school best friend and her family are coming over." she says excitedly.

I've never really liked her family, especially her son, Cameron Dallas. We're the same age. But when we were little he always used to bully me at home. Happily for me, he doesn't go to my high school.

"So please act nice today, Chloe," my mother says snapping me out of my zone.

"Okay mom," I say grumpily back.

When I pull up to our house I already see their car.

Shit, they're already here, I think. Entering the house, I smell a fresh meatloaf, mashed potatoes, Chinese food, and HIS cologne. Cameron, I think

Holy Jesus, I can smell it from here. Everyone seems to be dressed fancy, so I run up to my room and put on a little black dress. It goes about a fourth up my thigh and is flowy.

When I walk back, everybody stares at me as if I just did a few flips. Cameron doesn't look at me but everyone else does. Geez, what a pissass he is.

I sit down and greet everyone. The usual. Throughout dinner, I catch Cameron looking at me. What the hell is wrong with him?, I think.

After I finish my dinner, I go to my room and change. Everybody else is still talking, though. I close the door behind me and slip the dress off. Then I flip on my bed laying there only in my underwear, when the door flys open.

It's Cameron. He stares as he walks in, seeing me in my underwear, and turns around quickly looking ashamed.

"Sorry," he says.

I run to my closet and hide. After a few seconds, I slip on my previous outfit and leave the closet going to sit on my bed. And he's still here. Damn. Since he doesn't seem to be leaving I invite him to sit on my bed. He oddly accepts and sits a few feet away from me. He's wearing a somewhat fancy outfit:
A dress shirt with a tie, dress pants, and dress shoes. He actually looks hot. SNAP OUT OF IT, CHLOE! SNAP OUT OF IT!

"Hi," he says awdwardly.
"So how's your day going?" he continues.

"Well, today was ESPECIALLY shitty, including you now," I say even more pissed than I was before.

"Uhh, I actually came in here to ask you something." he says nervously.

"What?" I say back.

"Well, do any guys, uh, like you? And do you have a boyfriend?"

Surprised by his question, I reply what he just said over and over in my head.
"Well, do any guys, uh, like you? And do you have a boyfriend?"

I'm debating whether to sound all cool and say,"Well of course I do!" or just tell the truth. My god, do I hate my goody-two-shoes conscience.

"Uh, no." I say.
"Why are you asking?"

"I just thought I could learn a little bit about you, so, are you a virgin?" he says.

"Yes," I say ashamed.

"Really?! I would think that--"

"WHAT?!" I say back.

"Listen Chloe, I just wanted to know a little bit about you and your life. Well, you see Chloe, I thought you and me could have some lessons." he says.

"Well, what kind? I say suspiciously.

"Uhh we'll answer that later but, do you wish to have a sexual experiences anytime soon?

"Maybe," I say slowly feeling my face turn to a strawberry red.

Cameron bites his lip seductively and I see his jaw move. AHHHHHHH, if jawlines could kill, I'd be dead. WAIT, WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?

"I have a question to ask you, why are you asking all these sexual questions?" I say.

"Well, here's the deal. As I said before, I thou you and me could have some lessons together, I would be the teacher and you would be the student. These lessons would be on sex." he says.

"WHAT⁉️!?" I yelled.

"These lessons would be on kissing, touching other people, touching yourself, and pleasing yourself."

I am speechless. Did he just ask me to basically take lessons on sex with him? In a way I'm flattered but-- OH GOD STOP CHLOE, STOP.

"Over our sessions, you will learn many key tips to this magical art form we know and love, sex," he says.

"I'm not so sure about this Cameron..." I say, immediately questioning my answer.

"Come one, Chloe, it'll be fun!"

Well, for you, I think.

"Fine."

Listen, I know what you're thinking. Why would I do this? But there's something about him, something about him that intrigues me. Literally, what is wrong with me.

"So when will we start?" he says anxiously.

Holy, what shit did I get myself into now? I have a horny 18 year old guy in my room, who just enrolled me in his "sex lessons," and now he making a schedule?! WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?!

"I don't really care, whenever I guess. But one, this, THIS has to be kept a secret. What would happen if your parents and sister, Sierra found out?!" I say.

"Well, first, they won't find out, and second, how about now?"

"Uhhhhhh."

"Im going to take that as a yes!" he says.