S E V E N T E E N

People don't know what they are missing out! Park Sana is my favorite character and it's really pity that you guys don't know her.

___________________

Errors ahead.

"For the fuck's sake!"

Baekhyun muttered beside me and I bit back my smile as I watched Fei and Eun Sang arguing with each other over some potato chips.

"Home made potato chips are best!" Eun Sang crossed her arms against her chest.

Fei huffed. "Lays are best!" she argued with a wide smile. "My baby is best." she voiced out.

"I'm loving it." Sana grinned and looked at me. "Welcome to the party of crackheads." she announced.

"Shut up!" Both Eun Sang and Fei turned to glare at her but she just shrugged.

I chuckled and looked at Baekhyun who was shaking his head, amused. I was getting afraid of nothing. These people were actually nice and caring, weird but good.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were as expected punching each other, Kai was talking to Sunhee, Chen and Xiumin were enjoying bickering along with Sana. Suho gave me an apologitic look but I waved it off.

I was enjoying it.

"You bitch! Get your ass back here in South Korea." Fei screamed at someone on the phone and I raised my brows. Who was she talking to?

"Lay-ah your wife is arguing with me." Eun Sang pouted and I realized they were drunk. "Fei is insulting my potato chips." she hiccuped.

"Because Lays are better." Fei said.

There was no voice for a while and I almost thought that it wasn't Lay on the call but then he broke the silence. "Fei you're drunk."

"No shit sherlock!" Fei stood up with the phone in her hand and everyone laughed at the scene. They must be used to it. "Zhang Yixing. Every guy here is with his girlfriend and what are you doing there in China?"

"Liar." Sehun scowled.

"Fei-"

"Are you having sex with your laptop!" she hiccuped and I choked on the water as I started coughing. Baekhyun chuckled and rubbed my back to comfort me but I couldn't stop coughing /laughing. I didn't know what I was doing.

"She had always been a dramatic one." Chanyeol told me.

"Everyone say you're cheating on me with your laptop. I fucking hate your music." Fei said and the went back to her sitting position. "Look even Baekhyun got a girlfriend. When are you proposing me?"

"It's you who is always rejecting me Fei." Lay grumbled from the other side and she laughed at his words. What was the deal between the two?

I couldn't understand.

"I'm always rejecting you because I..." she trailed off. "Never mind. Get lost." she said and hung up on him before looking around. "Long time no see buddies." she smiled before her head fell on the table and she dozed off.

"Is she sleeping?" I asked softly.

"What is she even doing here? Lay is in China." Sana shook her head before removing hair from her face. "She's sleeping." Sana looked at me and smiled. "She's always like this. Don't worry."

I nodded.

I looked around and saw Chen and Eun Sang clicking each other's photos, Sana was patting Fei's head and giggling at something with Xiumin. Chanyeol was grinning like a fool while texting someone, Kai and Sehun were in their own world, and Kyungsoo and Suho was talking to Sunhee about something.