Why...

Your POV
I awake and see Hinata with his arms around my waist, his adorable messy orange hair, and his face in my breasts. I look at him and blush a lot, but I don't wanna wake him cause he looks so peaceful. Eventually he woke up and apologized for that, and I said no worries and we quickly got ready for school.

Timeskip brought ya to looking at Kagehina images

Your POV
Me and Hinata finally made it to school out of breath cause we had to run to not be late. But yeah turns out we where actually early, so we started talking a lot, cause turns out there was 10 minutes before class started.

Timeskip brought you to looking at sad Kuroken Tik Toks

Your POV
It is now my third game with the team. Before the game started mother Suga and I where talking, as he said I was his favorite, and then I said anything happen with you and Daichi. He said no even though I know he was lying cause I got some photo's of them in the club room. I smirk a bit cause now I know my ship will sail!

(Btw this is not my art just thought it was cute uwu)

Still your POV
Now it was time for the game we all got in positions as I look at Hinata and Kageyama ready for our match against Nekoma. I look at their setter he looked short and adorable, he made me hungry actually, his hair reminded me of pudding. I was kinda drooling but paying attention, as the game starts Daichi served the ball and yeah after a bit we scored. About fifteen minutes later I jump up and spike the ball, but my head went down as I spiked the ball, but then everyone stared at me, even Alana stopped cheering. Once I look I see my wig on the floor and then I feel my hair on my back. I just froze as the people in the stands stare at me, my team stares at me, Nekoma stares at me, even coaches. I didn't know what to do, I feel hot tears stream down my cheeks as I run out of the gym crying, with Hinata, Suga, Daichi, Alana, and Yamaguchi. I run outside behind the school crying of embarrassment, I felt so embarrassed even though I'm a good player, no one ever knew I was a girl except for my team, sure Tsuki was a bit salty with me and my team and I had a few issues, but we always got past those. I couldn't stop as I cry behind the school while the others try and find me, eventually Hinata found me and hugged me a bit tight, he sighed. "Y/N-Chan~ it's ok, please cheer up, it wasn't your fault.." Hinata kisses me softly and pulled away. I smiled a bit and hugs him crying a bit in his chest. Later we go back in the gym and my team comes up to me and asks if I'm ok, even Tsukishima asked if I was ok, which made me smile a bit. I look over at Nekoma and apologized, and I thought I should leave but they said I should stay and finish the game, mainly cause they thought O was a really good player.

Timeskip after the game.

Hinata POV
After the game we ended up winning, and Y/N-Chan made friends with two boys from Nekoma Kuroo and Kenma. She said she was meeting with them tomorrow which I was happy for her that she made new friends. It was prerty cute honestly.

Ok my kids that's it for chapter 9!  I hope you enjoyed, also I made it where you only made friends with them for reasons, you'll see soon my children~ -Mother Chillingo.. Out!-