Chaper Four Sunday night

Chapter four

Sunday night

Saturday finally came to an end. Then came up Sunday. I had decided not to do nothing. I had woken up in the badest mood ever. I always have my bipolar days. I was lying in bed all morning. I felt like I was all alone in this big house but once in a while I could hear Adrian's snoring like always. It was 2:30 pm when I got up from bed and went to the pool in the back yard. I swam for a couple of hours, until I got hungry. I got in and I saw my brother in the living room talking on the phone, which he had on speaker, With Leon. I was trying to be nosy but it was hard to hear what they were saying so I just gave up and went up stairs.

About an hour past and I was falling asleep when all of a sudden Adrian comes in my room like a crazy person. He jumped on the other side of me and I got so scared I jumped and screamed. I was mad not because he did that, he always dose that. I got used to it. But because I was annoyed I just wanted to crawl into Adrian's arms and cry like a little baby. But I didn't cry. I was better than to be crying for no reason.

"What's wrong little sis you've been acting strange lately. What's up?"

I could answer him. But I had to and I tied not crying. "No-nothings wrong A-A-Adriaan. I'm fine," I said. But we both knew nothing was right. I dug my face into my pillow, not wanting to see Adrian's face. He still managed to put my face up.

"You do know I'm always here for you April. I alway have and always will be. Your never alone. I promise you that." he said trying to cheer me up.

I put my head up and turned to Adrian, who was now looking up at the celling. I looked at him with a big smile. I knew he was here for me. We were really close. He would tell me a lot of things. I did too but never that I liked Andrew. Never that. I did feel bad sometimes that I wouldn't tell him. But if I tell him that I liked Andrew he would trip out and never let him spend the night. Adrian was looking at me, I wanted to say something but I couldn't find words to say.

He finally left after a while. So I was in my room alone. I started to think about Andrew. I just couldn't stop thinking about him. Even though he was an ass with me Saturday morning, I still liked him. I knew how he was but every time I looked into his eyes I fell in love! No lie. I can't leave him alone. I was thinking... When I had the chance I was going to confront him. I was going to tell him to give me an explanation, no matter what. I was going to do what I had to do. When I decided that I looked at my phone to see the time; it was 10:04 pm. Wow, time went flying by.

I needed to take a shower because I didn't when I was in the pool. I smelled like Clorox. I made my way to the closet in the hall way by my room and got a purple Ralph Loren towel. It was soft at the touch, I loved those towels. Thirty minutes later I got out the shower and put on my PJs. My hair was still wet when I went to bed, but I didn't care. I got all comfy when all of a sudden my phone's song when someone calls me comes on. I reached over and got it. It was an unknown number. I didn't want to answer it, so I let it ring.

In twenty minutes my phone went off for like five times. I didn't really want to answer it. What was the point? I was annoyed so I put it in silent. No more distractions. When my phone finally stopped buzzing someone knocked on my door. I was getting frustrated.

"Come In." I said with an attitude.

"Whats wrong with you?" Adrian said while coming inside my room.

"Nothing, I just feel a little annoyed that's all," I said. I was trying to make my voice a little happy but mission failed. I noticed that he had something in his hand.... Ice cream.

"I know you weren't in the best mood so I got you your favorite ice creams." he had brought me chocolatly delight, mint flavor, red velvet and a cheasquack with extra cheesecake. I was happy! I had forgotten all about everything that was going on.

Adrian had handed me a four spoons, he knew I didn't like using the same spoon for every ice cream. He was about to leave and I told him he should stay that I wasn't going to finish all this ice cream alone. So he rushes to my bed and we conversated for a while. It was nice. Then his phone ringed.

"Hey whats up." he said. Oviouly I couldn't hear who it was but they talked for a while and Adrian said just come in the doors open, and come up to my sisters room. And he hung up.

"Who was that Adrian?"

He looked at me for a moment and he said, "It was Andrew. He's coming up."

I stayed completely frozen. I looked completely shity! My day couldn't get any worse. A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts and I felt something in the pit of my stomach. Butterflies. I honestly didn't what him here. Why in the world would he even come? Was he mentally retarded? Ugh!

"Come in," Adrian said. While I was screaming in my head no.

There he was coming into my room, looking his best. Well, I thought. I was completely lost into his eyes. They were pure hazel. He was wearing black pants and a cardinals t-shirt, he looked fine!

"Ey man, let's go to the mall," Andrew said.

"Uhh, yeah sure.," Adrian said. Andrew completely ignored me! I have to admit i was pretty pissed. But then again why was I tripping about someone who isn't even mine?

"Is it cool if I leave? I mean are you going to be alright?" Adrian said to me.

I sighed. "Yes, go have fun, I'll just sit here and be miserable." when I said miserable I looked at Andrew, so he could at least feel bad. But he didn't even pay attention. Whatever! After like five minutes they left and I was stuck at home alone like always. I was still eating ice cream, I was planing on finishing all of them. I felt like a fat ass, but hey I was hurting! I was really happy when me an Andrew had sex and then he was acting all different. He's just an ass. Then I looked at my phone; 7 missed calls and 3 new messages ugh. I checked the time; 11:59 pm. I had to get to sleep, so I did.

Hope yhu guys liked this part .

Please give me feedback and I'll keep writing . At least 2-4 comments thnxx

- much lovee dazee'