𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2 - 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓘𝓼 𝓝𝓞𝓣 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘𝓽 𝓘𝓼 𝓘𝓷 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

☆Flower's P.O.V.☆

I ignored the boring lesson going on in front of me. Shouldn't college be fun? I thought this was a musical arts school. Sorry to tell you, math, but I'm not gonna help you look for your "x" any longer. Instead, I decided to hide in my hoodie and continue the book (Y/N) gave me. It was embarrassing to admit I like to read, but a good book was worth it. I got so immersed in it, I forgot where I was. It's incredible how a book can bring one to another reality... 

Sometimes I kinda feel like I'm in a book. Or in a fanfiction. One that would be posted on Wattpad by some crazed fan. Ha, that would be kinda funny.

"Hey, Flower!" My friend shouted at me, throwing his hands on my desk. "Class is over!"

"Huh?" I asked, glancing up at the red-haired male.

Fukase laughed a bit. "I said class is over! Like... it ended, y'know."

"Yeah, I knew that." I lied, shoving the book in my bag and standing to my feet.

Fukase followed me out of the classroom. "So where are ya going next? I get to chill at my dorm!"

I sighed. "I have dance class."

"Very fun!" He exclaimed.

Fukase spotted Piko from across the hall. "Oh! Piko!"

He turned to me last second and waved goodbye before running off. I rolled my eyes and smiled a bit. The boy was dumb sometimes, but he was a good friend. I made my way to the restroom and changed into comfier clothes before walking into the dance room. Inside stood some other Vocaloids and humans. I found it odd that the school accepted humans. Not that I was against it, though.

Len clapped his hands sarcastically. "Oh, yay! My competition is here!" The blonde said, walking to me.

I shot him a glare as I began to stretch. "Don't call me competition when I'm ten times better than you."

"You wish. You aren't even a good Vocaloid. Not popular-"

"Ahem. V Flower DJ Night."

Len froze for a second before shaking his head. "Wh-Whatever. Just show a bit of talent today. Amuse me."

'𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱, 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦?' I thought to myself.

Len was always the dancer of the main six. He basically choreographed every show on his own. And he always competed me. I'm not one to brag- okay, maybe sometimes- but I'm great at dancing. Across the room, I saw a familiar face. 

Her eyes looked in mine and she smiled. "Flower!"

"Ah-"

(Y/N) rushed over to me. "I didn't know we had a class together!"

"Me either." I said with a shrug.

(Y/N) stretched beside me. "So I saw that guy with you. Is he another Vocaloid?"

I nodded. How did she not know who Vocaloids were??? "Len. He's one of the most popular vocaloids. Every girl likes him."

"Hmm... He's okay I guess..." (Y/N) muttered with a shrug. "What'd he say?"

"He wants to compete with me. He always has."

The girl tilted her head. "I'm sure you're a great dancer. Just prove him wrong!"

Everyone stared at (Y/N) with shock. My cheeks flushed red.

"(Y-Y/N)! You don't say that around them!"