❧ 2 || The lost and the return

"Shit! [B/F/N], I THINK I LOST MY SKETCHBOOK AT THE GYM"

"Clumsy as always, huh." She answers back through the phone call with such a calm voice. As if she has expected something like this to happens. "Just go get it tomorrow, no one's gonna look through our shit anyway"

"What if there was?!" You screech on top of your lungs, she just let out a small giggle at your antics. "I'm not going to be happy for sure. Ugh, seriously, I don't want anyone to look inside!..."

You grit your teeth while rolling on the bedsheets.

"You draw nudes and stuff in there? Don't worry about it, I think everyone will understand, we're from the art department, remember?"

You silenced.

And being your friends, she knows what's wrong.

"It's not just a nude huh?"

You let out a suffering noise from your mouth, the sound seeps through your teeth in a high pitch tone.

"[Y/N], girl, what exactly inside that sketchbook?"

"Please don't hate me for this." You cover your face with one arm, she couldn't see that anyway. "Back then when I was watching those volleyball boys practice, I think that there's someone with an interesting figure- And I'm kinda sketching a lot of his features...."

"And who might that gonna be- don't tell me, Don't. Tell. Me."

"It's Atsumu."

"Agh! My intuition never wrong!"

You buried yourself in the blanket, shame paint all over you.

"I can't help it, y' know? When I saw him the very first time I don't think of anything to him especially nor I feel interested in him. But when he plays... I think he has such a good posture and stuff and- I want to sketch him."

"I see, a crazy artist instinct, I got it."

"Hhhhhhhhnnnngh, you don't hate me right?"

"How could I? Even though he's my ex, that doesn't mean anything to me anymore. If you want to draw him then draw, I'm not his life possessor."

"Um... Thanks but- what if he looks through the sketchbook? I'm going to die of shame! I might dig a hole and shove myself inside it!"

"No one knows about that, besides, your art blocking must go away already, you seem really fire up to draw Atsumu, why won't you grab a chance and draw his portrait you desire?"

"You may forget, but I have social anxiety and obviously have no guts to talk about stuff like this, with him!" Your fist clenches onto the soft mattress, mind running wild, full of worst-case scenario which probably happens. "And most importantly, I drew him without permission, I'm now a fucking creep!"

Her sigh becomes more irritated as you screaming at the phone, but you can't help being anxious about the possibilities that lie ahead. And all of them just happens to be extremely embarrassing and incredibly tormenting.

What if he makes fun of me and embarrassed me in front of every student? Making me become a creep within a second and ruin my whole life?

Or he just going to hate me forever?

Or maybe-

"I know what you're thinking about, I need you to stay still and relax a bit." You heard she chews something while talking, she might just get so tired of everything you do so she decides to grab something to eat. "Of course, it does seem like a creep, but Atsumu won't mind, I can assure you."