1

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

Uhm.. Hey, my names Kazuichi Souda... Uh... I'm not used to making introductions, but... Hey!

I wake up to find out I'm in my room, strange... I thought I fell asleep in the living room, eh, I guess my dad could've moved me to my room.

I change into my usual neon green jumpsuit and throw my beanie over my head, I'm SO excited to see Miss Sonia again! I miss her so much!

As soon as I leave the house, I bump into *him* I HATE HIM!

"hmm? Ah- Kazuichi, I didn't see you there, should we take a walk together?" Gundham asked as he put his hamsters in his scarf, I know he calls them Four Dark Devas, but I don't care.

"... I guess...dont get the wrong idea, I still hate you" I shouted,

Huh? He looks disappointed, did he actually want to be friends with me? Nonono! Kazuichi, your better than this! You shouldn't feel bad for a stupid emo boy who stole your princess, aka the love of your life!

I look up at Gundham and smirk, "uhm... Your awfully quiet, did I finally shut you up?" I chuckled,
".... Mm... " Was all he replied with, he's pissing me off!

"Tanaka! What's wrong with you! Usually you'd say something by now when we walk to school!" I shouted at the edgy dude.

"..." He looked up at me and frowned, "the angel is in the hospital right now, is that what you wanted to hear?" He growled at me... Which actually hurt my feelings, who's his angel? Is he talking about Sonia?

"W-Wait! To be clear, this Angel is... Who exactly?" I asked, looking down at my feet as I kicked rocks, "hmm? She was a magnificent human, she has birthed me... But it's because of... Cancer..." He sighed, "o-Oh! I'm sorry to hear that Gundham!" I made things awkward...

"Gundham, do you want to hang out with me after lunch? Only for today, since your mom's..." I muttered, looking up at him again, "... I would be delighted" He smiled under his scarf, it was kinda cute, but not in the gay way, I meant it like, Puppy kind of cute...

Except cuter

--_---_--_--_--_--_--_-__-_--__-_----_----__--_--

-at Lunch-

"Ok Class, today we'll have lunch inside the classroom today!" Miss Yukizome smiled, she passed out food to each of the students and sat down on her chair.

"..." Kazuichi sat there awkwardly, he didn't want to be seen being nice to Gundham, but he also told Gundham that he was gonna eat with h- "Hello Pink One" Tanaka chuckled, taking a seat next to Souda.

"Huh? Ah- hey dude!" The mechanic said awkwardly, "uhm...what should we talk about?"  Gundham and Kazuichi were talking about types of Animals and how to train a specific species of beast, which to Kazuichi, he probably meant animals.