9

🐹+🔧=🏳‍🌈

"Souda... Are you comfortable in this position?" The breeder blushed, "mmh-hmm...." The mechanic let his head rest and fell asleep.

-somewhere around 6am-

"Kiddos get u-" Tatsuo saw what was happening, "...Uhm... Guys... You 'etter get up" His dad muttered, "GUYS! IT'S SCHOOL!" He shouted, "mnn... Dad?" Kazuichi lifted his head up and remembered, "OH! DAD IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Kazuichi panicked, "I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!"

His dad just looked confused, wondering what happened last night, "so... Y'all are dating?" His dad asked, "no no no no no! We're just friends!" Soudas face turned red, he turned to the sleeping Gundham and looked back at his dad, "we're only friends dad, don't go thinking thinks... But... Thanks for the flag..." He smiled at his dad, "yup, I knew your secret so I got it for you" He chuckled, "I'll put it up when Gundhams gone, I don't want him to see what you got me, because he doesn't know yet" He smiled, "of course son, if you need help... Don't ask me, I'll probably be at work" Tatsuo laughed, "anyways, wake him up, I'll be going to work now, bye kiddo" He exited Kazuichis room and left the house.

"Psst... Gundham, wake up..." Kazuichi whispered, "mmmn?" Tanaka slowly lifted his head and turned to Kazuichi, "What is it?" He yawned, "... School, you dumbass" Tanakas eyes widened and got off the bed, they did what they had to do and left the house.

-hopes peak gate-

"Ok, we did our project, so what are we missing?" He asked, looking up at the school building, "... Nothing, at least I assume were missing nothing, everything seems to be in pla-" "-Let's go then!" He interuppted him.

Kazuichi and Gundham made their way inside the talk building, both going inside their assigned classroom, which is Miss Yukizome.

"Ok class, your gonna sit with your partner, I don't care where you sit  just sit anywhere" She smiled, going through some papers on her desk, "when I'm finished organizing this stack of paper, I'll let y'all do the talking"

Kazuichi pulled Gundham to a hidden place in the classroom, it was a pillow fort, "she said we could sit anywhere right? So I made this so no one else could hear what were talking about" Souda chuckled.

"Anyways... Uhm..." Kazuichi blushed, he leaned close to Gundham, and...

"Sorry, I dropped my pencil close to where you were sitting, my bad man.." The mechanic chuckled nervously, "i-its alright..." He blushed, "anyways..." Kazuichi laughed,
"Anyways, I'll get the paper from you kno-" He grabbed the paper but missed, his hand grabbing onto Gundhams belt, or a simpler way to put it, he grabbed Gundhams... No no square?

(Lmao, I ain't gonna put the word)

"OH FUCKING SHIT! I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO TOUCH YOU THERE!" He jumped up, causing the pillow fort to collapse, "..." Tanaka was sitting, blush forming on his face, "i-its fine..." "DUDE! I LITERALLY TOUCHED Y-" "It's fine Kazuichi, I know it was a mistake" The breeder let out a small chuckle, he grabbed Kazuichis hand and pulled him down on the floor, "s-sorry..." He apologized again, the taller male just smiled at Kazuichi and helped him build the Pillow Fort again.

"And don't get turned on either! I wouldn't want you jacking off Gundham, I can't imagine you doing that" Kazuichi glared at the breeder, "ergh! W-Why on earth would you even imagine me doing such thing?!" The breeder mumured in his scarf, as blush was forming on his face, "h-hey! Don't make that sound gay!" The mechanic shouted, "it's just... Your not a pervert or anything, that's why!"