Three

*Warning: This chapter contains very detailed sexual actions and expletives

*Warning: This chapter contains very detailed sexual actions and expletives. Read at your own discretion.*

Your hands are bound to the bedpost, a blue tie on each wrist. A hand slides down your arm, across your hip, up your stomach, between the valley of your breasts, and finishes by wrapping lightly around your throat. You moan, the inability to touch him driving you crazy.

"Shh, be a good girl for daddy," he says and kisses along your jaw and down your stomach. He kisses the insides of your thighs.

You moan and writhe, pulling at the ties restraining you, "Please," you say desperately.

He comes into view, Professor Hotch's eyes almost black, "What do you want baby?" He caresses your chin moving it to the side to give him better access to your neck.

"You please. I need you," you weren't sure how much longer you could take without release.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," his grip tightens on your neck and he begins to-

You spring forward, panting. You look around your room as you come back to reality. You attempt to catch your breath, the air feeling thick, and run your hands through your hair. Wow. You look at the clock, 1:12 pm, your dream had kept you asleep for longer than usual. You throw your legs over the bed and stand up, your eyes opening wide. You were dripping wet.

You groan, thank god you'd woken up with time to fix the problem, it would be terrible if you had to go to see Professor Hotch feeling like this. You pull down your pants and underwear and slide back under the covers. You use your hand to make quick work with your release. You place your fingers against your clit, circling slowly.

You try hard to suppress your moan but nearly fail, you roll over onto your front burying your face in the pillow. You move your fingers faster then slip two into your wet entrance. Your mind switched back to the dream, imagining it was Professor Hotchner's fingers pumping in and out of you, his hand palming your clit. You moan loudly, the thought making you tremble in excitement.

You finish quickly, you pant and gulp trying to catch your breath. It'd been a while since you had to do that for yourself. You hadn't had sex in a while and that's how it always ended, you finishing yourself. You were used to it, most guys don't know how to fuck a girl right.

You head to the bathroom, washing your hands, and then showering. When you get out, you dress in a light purple dress that ends mid-thigh, you brush your hair and let it dry naturally, lastly you throw on minimal makeup and put in some studs. Pretty, you thought. By the time you finish getting ready its 2 pm.

You head to the kitchen to make yourself some brunch. You settle on making a bacon and cheese omelet, easy and delicious. Penelope seems to have left for her classes, thank god because if she had heard you just now, you'd be so embarrassed.