Part 9 : Staying Over

Sqaisheys POV

"I Love You Joe Garret" "I really do!” I put my hands on my chest leaning on my heart I could be weight been pushed off my shoulders. That was an amazing date I wish I could do that every day of my life just to be with Stampy. I went to room and got out my dairy and wrote my feelings about Stampy in my love page. That page has always been left alone but Stampy has filled in that page.

Who I love??

I'm in love with a fellow YouTuber named Stampy , but his real name is Joe Garret ,                               

Why I love him??                                                                                                                                                                       

Because he is funny, handsome, and we have so much in common his brilliant and I'm a puzzle and I'm missing a puzzle piece and that piece is him!! I just wish I could tell my secrets to other that this book I could tell my Mum (Mom) but she has told everyone everything. Like the time I had a crush on a boy named Felix (not Pewdiepie) she told his Mum and he never came near for the rest of school it was really awkward.

 I filled in that page and went to have a shower I took off my make-up and I heard a knock at the door I went downstairs and opened the door to see Stampy I was shocked I felt weird I.. Didn’t. Know what I felt like all I know I looked down at my hands and for real our hands were held together I looked into his eyes and said cheerfully "Hey Stampy" "Hey Sqaishey...wow you’re really pretty without makeup on" he said with a grin, I blushed and said looking at my feet "No I'm not" He lifted my chin with his finger " yes you are”.

"So I wondering if you wanted to stay over with me for a month or two" my mind screamed and jumped up and down and screamed YES YES!! and hugged him "I'll start packing" I cried running to my room. I chucked my things in a suit case but my laptop in a bag. I came back down in 10 min with my suitcase we hoped in his car and he drove me to his house.

Stampys POV

I drove to my house with Sqaishey she called her brother to keep care off Pepsi , Purcy , Sqaish. When we got to my house she went up to a spare room and started unpacking her stuff she came down later and said "I'm a bit hungry" I walked into the kitchen and opened the cabinets and there was no food "I have to go shopping for food I'll be back anything you want" "No I'm good" she said. I walked out and drove to the shops.

I got there and got flowers for Sqaishey and some food, I was there for about 20 mins I got in car and went back home.

Sqaisheys POV

Stampy just left I turned on the TV and started to watch the News. I heard knocked at the window I walked over there and opened it up and a girl jumped down from the tree, the girl had brown curls and green glowing eyes and she steamed to a bit crazy her twitched and she grabbed and shirt and screamed then yelled in my face "Stay away from him his MINE" then pushed me back and ran away.

I got up closed the door and all the windows and sat in the corner off the room and started panicking . What was she talking about . Lucky Stampy walked in and ran up to him and cried and said “Stampy there was a crazy women – “don’t worry she’s just a super crazy fan girl.

Sorry about the short chapter guys but I need to play outside!!!  BYE!!!