6

Yesterday, I take Paul with me in house. I love his name. He's 6 years old. I saw buries on his stomach when i told him to bath. I kind of help him beacuse he doesn't know how to bath.

I feel like i am parent. But its exhausting at the same time. He ate dinner and sleep in my room.

I don't know what to say to mom and her bf but i am not going to give him away that easily. I can feel some good vibes from him. He .................he remind me of my lil sis.

I walk in hallway while focusing on phone. I moan when my member bumb between her butt.

Ms rose quickly  stand up and turn around. I look away and step back.

" what's wrong with you?" She ask frustratedly, her face turn in red colour..........in anger

" i didn't do anything in purpose." I state hesitantly while looking around at everyone who's waching us in asumnet.

Ms park trying to calm herself. She look around, everyone pretend to act like they didn't notice us.

" in my office ms manoban" mr park hiss angrily. I gulp down hardly. I feel cold air rushing down on my body. I followed her.

When we reach her office called englisa departments faculty. I roll my eyes at that. When i enter, my mind blow up. This room smell just like her.

" ms manoban i am observing you are getting inappropriate with me day by day. I am not going to scold or punish you beacuse i will inform principal about your behavior."

I dont know why but i feel hurt. She's my teacher. What i am expecting from her?

" i don't know what are you talking about, every time i physical with you i have reason for that- stop thinking too much or whatever. In this school have many hot girl and leaving them behind - you think i am going to run behind you? Like seriously? "

" i am not talking about you run behind me. I am just saying, you touch me without thinking, doesn't your parents teach you how to behave? and i don't like it, stop with that."

I look at her eyes, hurt by what she said. My mom is useless, she herself throw on random men for money, how can she teach me about behave if she doesn't know by herself.

I look down and nod my head slowly. I walk past her.

" i didn't mean like that " i hear her say guilty. Like she know who my parents is. I know she knows beacuse we have very bed reputation about my mom and her bf.

I keep walking with heavy chest.

"Lisa" she softly grab my arm, i clinch my jaw when my name roll out from her soft lips. I turn around slowly with fake smile.

" seems like your parents didn't teach you too eaither about behave " i state while snatching my arm where she grab me.

While ago she was teaching me not to touch and here we go.

" lisa i am sorry for saying too much. I don't have intention to speak about you patents-"

I cut her off by smashing my lips on her. Her eyes winden in shock i close my eyes and hold her hand which is pushing me. I walk forward until her back press on wall.

I try to push my tongue inside but she close her lips, rejecting me. I hold her both hand and pin up. My another hand find her butt. I squish her butt. She gasp loudly, i push my tongue inside her warm mouth and let go her hands when she kiss me back. I start moving my lips slowly.

she moan when our tounge touch. I push my body on her and suck her lower lips. She moan loudly and bury her fingers in my hair, pulling me more into her.