Falling

| Back to the present time, God's point of view |

God had looked upon the lands watching over their angels. They looked upon young Komugi sitting alone in a field of golden flowers. Each angel got one wish before they entered heaven to see if they were pure or not. God had thought that the young mistress would have wished for her eyesight back, but the only thing she wished for was for her family to be happy and not sad. God slowly walked over to the young girl and sat next to her.

"So what are you doing all alone young Komugi?" God looked at her only wondering.

"Well I wish I could make some friends but nobody wants to be my friend because I can't play with the other angels." Komugi sighed and her eyes got teary she then turned her head.

"Hmm I think I could change that for you little Komugi." God looked at her with a smile.

"Oh no dear God you don't have I can make do withou-" Komugi suddenly was falling through the air her wings no were to be found.

| Komugi's point of view |
Komugi felt the air rushing faster around her, she cried knowing she would die once more. A few moments she felt the air around her was still, and she hadn't impacted the ground yet. What happened she wondered to her, she decided to speak.

"H-hello? Am I dead yet? I'm so confused, why haven't I hit the ground yet?" Komugi was dropped on her bum with a small thump and could hear another person.

"Hm I wonder where you came from, you just came falling fom the sky." A quriky voice said.

Pitou looked at the young girl. "Hm What should I do with you,?" The male put a finger on his chin and felt a strong oura coming from behind him and instantly bowed.

"Is there anything you need your majesty?" Pitou said with all his respects for the king.

"Who is this girl and why is she here?" The king said looking down at the girl.

"I'm not sure my lord. She fell from the sky, what shall I do with her?"

"Hm," the king looked at Pitou and then back at the girl, "I've been looking for a worthy opponent to play gungi with, do you know how to play?" His stare intensified.

"Ah,- yes your majesty I do know how to play, I'm the world champion at gungi. Nobody has ever defeated me!" Komugi was on the ground bowing, showing respect for the king.

"Pitou," The king said.

"Yes, what is it my king?" Pitou was quick with his words.

"Tell Pouf to set up the gungi board, and take the girl to my room where the board is to be set up. Inform me when you've finished your task."

"It will be done imminently your highness." Pitou stood up and picked Komugi up bridal style and leaped to Meruem's room which was where Pouf was and informed him of the task.