Chapter 55 - Katherine

"And here's the cute little onesie I got, it's so adorable!" Treasure gushes, showing me the small piece of clothing. She's been showcasing me every item she bought on her trip to the mall with the ladies and it's beyond adorable how excited she is.

Treasure still has one more month until the delivery and she's been preparing for it for weeks now. Tank has supposedly already set up the nursery at their house, but Treasure is adamant about getting more stuff for the baby. And Maggie and Anna are more than happy to take the Prez lady for shopping trips.

"Have you and Tank thought of any names for little Peanut?" I ask curiously, sipping on my tea that Anna made for me.

"We did, but it's not as easy as it looks. We're debating between Daniel, Jonathan and Maximilian."

"Why those?"

"Daniel... after John's mother, Danielle. Jonathan after John. Similar, but not the same, right? – Treasure giggles – And Maximilian... after my dad. I wanted to honor him somehow." She sighs wistfully and Maggie immediately starts rubbing her back soothingly.

"It's really sweet that every name you thought of has a meaning... - I smile warmly - You really put a lot of thought into it, huh?"

"I didn't want to pick whatever... I want my baby to be connected to his family."

"And that's really admirable."

"Our little Prez lady grew up a lot over the last months, didn't she?" Anna coos, hugging Treasure sweetly.

"I had to. I'm a mother now." Treasure sighs happily, rubbing her stomach.

"You are. And we are aunties!" Maggie grins cheerfully. "I can't wait for the little peanut to be born. Everything's going to change here!"

"What do you mean?" I implore.

"I mean, there's going to be a cute little baby here! First member of the next generation of Shadow Warriors!" Maggie gushes excitedly, making us all laugh.

Next generation of Shadow Warriors...

The children born in this club...

Oh my, does that mean that if Killian and I have a baby it will be a part of the club from birth? I'm not sure how I feel about that, considering what happened a while ago, but at the same time I know that raising my baby here will give them the best family ever. The club members are really close and they support each other no matter what.

But does Killian even want to have kids?

"Are you and Killer thinking about having little cupcakes running around?" My eyes almost pop out of my sockets at Treasure's question.

"No, we're not." I deny vehemently. We haven't even talked about our plans for the future, much less children!

"Why not?"

"We haven't even talked about it..." I mumble, getting a shocked look from all the ladies.

"WHAT?! Why?!" They exclaim simultaneously, startling me slightly.

"You're an official old lady, I heard Killer say he wants to marry you, so why haven't you thought about kids?" Maggie implores curiously.

"I don't know... We didn't have time to discuss it with how busy we were lately."

"That's understandable. But now that it's all over you can start planning the future, don't you think?" Anna reasons.

"I guess. – I shrug – I just don't want to pressure Killian into anything. It's been only few months since we met and most of that time was spent dealing with our issues. I believe we need some time for ourselves, without all the drama and troubles." I tell them, fiddling with the hem of my shirt distractedly.