Chapter 56 - Killer

I stare at Crusher's decapitated head emotionlessly, but my mind is working overtime to take in what the fucker revealed. That son of a bitch Bernard not only hurt my girl but also tried to give her away to Snake, who's known for being a piece of shit when it comes to women.

There have been many instances when girls working for him came to us for help. Everyone knew about us being at war with the Red Sinners, so if they had some troubles with Snake's club, they would come to us for support.

Most of the time it was the girls from Snake's strip clubs. Snake, being the piece of shit he was, would often force the girls working for him to do more than just... dance.

And I fucking know for sure that if he got my Cupcake, he would do the same to her. How I wish I could maim that fucker myself! He got an easy death that he didn't deserve. He should've been tortured for weeks before meeting his end.

The fact that I couldn't get my hands on him is beyond infuriating.

"You don't look too happy, brother... I thought you would be glad to see that fucker dead." Tank comments, no doubt seeing my cold expression.

"It should've been Snake in here. He should've been the one to suffer." I grumble in annoyance.

"I know. I'm as pissed as you. That fucker sent his goons to raid the club while my pregnant wife was here, so I understand you perfectly. But I have to say, this – he points at the cell where Crusher's dead body is lying – was extremely satisfying."

I only nod at him. He's right. Watching our tiny sister torture all those fuckers so brutally was really gratifying. Even though I couldn't deal with any of our prisoners myself, I still enjoyed seeing them get what they deserved.

I glance at Lia as she cleans off the blood on her face, staring blankly at the decapitated body of her victim. I'm not sure I like the empty expression on her face. It reminds me... of me.

Blake seems to notice how dull his girl is and immediately discards the ax and pulls Lia into his arms. "Kitten, come back to me. – he cups her head gently stroking her bloodied cheeks – Come on, babe, don't do this." He pleads, kissing her a few times, not even minding the blood on her face.

"I'm here. – Lia mutters quietly, leaning her forehead on Blake's chest – I'm not gone."

"You got me worried for a moment." Blake sighs heavily, holding his girl tightly.

I want my Cupcake.

With that thought, I leave the shed and head to the clubhouse, where my sweet girl is with all the ladies. I don't miss my brothers following right behind me, seemingly as eager to see their women as me.

The moment we enter the common room, we're hit with the sound of cheerful giggles and laughter coming from the beauty room. "They seem to be having fun." Tank chuckles, going to his usual booth.

"You're not going to see your wife?" I implore curiously, joining him at the table.

"I don't want to disturb her. She's been extremely moody lately so it's better to let her have fun. Happy wife, happy life, you know."

"Are you seriously quoting Gun right now?"

"Yeah... And you would do best to do the same." Tank warns seriously.

"I'm not married though."

"Yet. You're not married yet. Don't think I didn't hear about you telling your woman you're going to marry her one day." He mocks with a smirk.

"I thought you were too busy dancing waltz to even pay attention to me." I taunt with a grin.

"I didn't pay attention to you. But the ladies like to gossip."