where it all began [iii]{Quatre}

I was awake but too lazy to open my eyes. I just laid there for what seemed like an hour. Ive had many turns on the bed and it was time to get up already.

The bright light of the sun hit my eyes as I slowly opened it. I covered my eyes with my palm and rubbed my eyes like a baby. I turned over to avoid looking at the bright light and just then did I become conscious of my environment.

I immediately looked back at the window. The brown curtains were neatly packed and looking outside from the window was like looking down at the world. there was a vase. Just beside the window.

I sat up to think straight. I smelled so bad as my dress was all dirty from all the running around of the previous day. I then looked around to see if I was being kidnapped or something.

"you up?" I heard a voice and I was so sure it was from the bathroom. it sounded so familiar. I quickly looked at the direction the voice was coming from.

Someone came out of the bathroom with a toothbrush and towel around his waist. An heavenly look!

He had a very nice skin, that was all I could see. he wasn't facing me. He dropped his tooth brush and looked back at me.

"Holy!"

It was mike!! Just how did Mike get to save me? It all looked so unbelievable to me. His hair looked wet. He had some water dripping from his hair to his chest and back, that, was so sexy to me! i just kept looking.

"wanna say something?" He was probably getting uncomfortable with my looking for too long.

"Sexy!" i said under my breath

" what was that?"

" no.... no...nothing" I immediately faced the window pretending not to care about his entire appearance.

"ummmm thank you!" I looked back at him and almost immediately looked back at the window. that was my way of telling myself to calm down!

I was expecting a response. I started hearing the floor creak and this made my heart race twice as fast. was he coming here? why would he come here?

i looked a bit to my left and there he was. standing there, right in front of me. looking down at me.

I was so scared to see properly but it looked mostly like he had this pity expression on his face!

He then sat beside me. this was so scary! he tapped me so hard and went "don't go around messing with just anyone or you will get really fucked up." for a second, i thought he was talking about me embarrassing him in school. then the thought of aunty Jennifer came in.

After he said this, he headed for the bathroom. It was so confusing. i kept looking at him in disbelieve till he vanished. {he entered into the bathroom}

" that was harsh!" i said to myself. i looked so confused and looking around his room made me wonder how he was able to save me.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to the window. it was a very beautiful view. looking outside, nowhere out there looked familiar.

"where am i" i asked myself

i started to walk around the room in search of any clue i could get about who mike is and where i am. i kept walking around. he had many books on his table with a little computer. most of the books were written by Nora Roberts.

"Mike reads?"

mike was this kind of person that did not care about school stuff. he hated anything that had to do with stressing his brain.

i have always liked Nora Roberts and tried my best to catch up with her books. I already started to open these books when i remembered that i shouldn't be getting distracted. i closed the book and continued my search.

Just then, i saw the door. i moved closer to the door with the aim of going out. i already held the door knob when mike came out of the bathroom and headed straight to the window.

"you can have your bath now. you stink so bad!" he said still looking at the window.

i immediately left the door knob and faced him.

" alright but i need to ask you some questions first." he then looked directly into my eyes wanting to listen to me.

i was drowned in the thought of what question i should ask first. i was just standing there looking at him. this was so embarrassing.

it was taking so long already and i still did not come up with a question to ask first.

"take these" he dropped two towels on the bed signaling for me to go and have a bath.

i felt so embarrassed and with a fake smile i bent to take the towel and entered the bathroom in defeat.

"how did he do that? one moment i have a lot to say and another, i just cant say nothing?"

i said to myself as i turned on the shower. it was so annoying that mike wasn't saying anything about bringing me here.

i was just so clueless and confused. i had no plan whatsoever i was just there looking like a fool.

i needed to find Maddie and i needed to find my mom. i needed to know what the rucks were up to.

The thought of the rucks just made me shiver. thinking about the alone was so scary.

Just the did i remember what Maddie said about the guy i was sitting with at the club!

i was sitting with mike at the club. Is he a ruck? is he one of them? was he sent to keep me? are the coming for me? he definitely knows where Maddie and my mom is!

I was still washing my hair when i spotted a little pipe at the back of the shower.

I already had a plan in my head. it seemed rather stupid but it was something.

I got out of the shower, tied my head with the little towel he gave me and wore his robe. with the aim of going out with the pipe to threaten him to tell me everything!

i already had many rehearsals in front of the mirror. and thinking about my performance of there, i just knew it was going to be a hit.

I opened the door to go out and what i saw was something, i never dreamed of!

was it a dream? how??

"MADDIE!!" i was tearing up already.

Awwwww🙊 Maddie???
I'm glad y'all are reading my story. Thank you for giving my story a chance
🖤💜 Kassyeon